Whiplash

Songs for this chapter are;

Billie Eilish - Therefore I am

Bruno Mars - It will rain

Bruno Mars Talking to the moon

Sleeping at last - Hearing

Billie Eilish - My strange addition

Imagine dragons - Enemy

"I could have but where's the fun in that", he responds.

"Alright boys that's enough", Thompson says

He isn't possibly fucking serious. Give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't grab a knife and stab him from across the table. He just admitted to killing two of my men and yet Atlas doesn't say shit.

"Be nice", Ivy whispers as her arms return to her sides.

I roll my eyes and take a sip from my glass. The vodka burns my throat in the right way and slightly calms me down. Ivy's hand wraps around mine and I clench my jaw as her small fingers intertwine with mine as I sit the glass down on the table. I narrow my eyes at the dipshit Archer and he simply smiles and leans into his chair.

"Archer apologize", his mother asks and he glances at her before looking back at me.

Somehow he fixes the mess of his face and manages to give me a weak smile.

"I'm sorry for brutally murdering two of your weakest men"

"Thompson I'm sorry for killing your son''

"Boys calm down", his mother yells again.

"Enzo", my father's stern voice calls.

"Fine I'm done", I roll my eyes.

"Honestly I apologize that's why we're here to make amends", he states as he raises his glass to toast.

"We're putting the past ten years behind us", Atlas joins.

I glare at the asshole as the entire table seems to have raised their glass in toast. I'm positive her grey eyes are focused on me as Ivy's glass is also raised. I sigh and wrap my hand around the small glass before raising it into the air.

"Cheers", I say with a wink.

Ivy POV

Finally stepping outside for once I feel I could breathe. Inside was so awkward and tense and not to mention how bad I needed to moan. The light breeze brushes against my face as I glance down the steps. Our cars have arrived and are lined up as everyone waits. I lean against the stair railing as Atlas opens his car door and my eyes dart to Enzo. He hasn't said a word after the toast and I'm worried about him. His hands are jammed into his pockets as his head tilts to the gates. What's he thinking about?

Soon after he states,"I'm gonna take a walk"

Confusion floods my face as I watch him walk down the brick road. I glance at Jade, surely they won't allow him to walk home by himself. Obviously he can take care of himself but someone should go after him. They all stare at him as he simply walks away and I hop down the stairs. Jade turns to me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm just gonna go after him"

I turn in my heels and jog down the brick road. My ankles begin to ache in these seven inch heels and I'll cry if my ass slips and falls. By the time I past the gates he seems to have disappeared into the dark. I glance down the pavement and see that he isn't there. I glance down the other side and notice his dark figure. Fuck he's fast. Hurrying to catch my breath I run after him again.