This is burn

Songs for this chapter are:

Phillip Phillips- Gone, Gone, Gone

Ariana Grande- Stuck with you

Joel Sunny- Dandelions

JVKE- This is what falling in love feels like

Olivia Rodrigo- Hope your ok

Missio- I see you

Rihanna- Kiss it better

Enzo POV

"Zo?"

A slight push made my eyelids flutter. My eyes remained shut since I thought she needed me for some useless shit yet again there was another push and a whisper of my name. I groaned in response grabbing her forearm and pulling her body to mine.

There was nothing but silence while she laid with me which I was grateful for. I loved her but she talked too much. There was peace again and silence until her fingers stroked my chin.

"Baby?"

"Ivy what is it"

My face buried into her soft skin and I heard a pant come from her. Her chest sank and rose just like the hard thumping of her heart and my eyes opened.

"Ivy what's going on with you?"

I asked with my hand cupping her tit causing her soft breath to hitch.

"Well..."

"Well what? You know I don't like it when you talk and then stop for some absurd reason"

"Ummmm........ Archer just called me he-"

"What the fuck is Archer doing calling you?"

My head pops up from her neck and she sighs.

"Answer me"

''He's in trouble and he needs my help and I want you to come with me "

I huff laying on my pillow and she sits up. Her elbows hold her up and I hear her sigh before she tucks a strand of her curls behind her ear.

"We have to help him please-"

"He called you not me. You should go and help your friend"

"Look I'm sorry but he's drunk and in trouble somewhere. He's gonna marry your sister don't be like this"

"Be like what? Look baby I'm tired I have work in the morning you can take Rick and go"

"Don't be like that"

She climb on top of me sitting up on my lap and taking the deep breath. Her hand traced against my bare chest and I shut my eyes trying my best to ignore her. She was getting up at 2 or 3 in the morning just to help fucking Archer? The same douche bag that hit her.

I should have fucking killed him when I had the chance. If I fucking did this wouldn't all be back to bite me in the ass.

He wouldn't be marrying my sister and she won't be seeing him again. Our lives would be perfect if I didn't listen to her for once. I was breathing heavy again just staring up at her from the dark. Her hips rolled against me and I found myself holding her waist keeping her in place on my cock since I could feel her pussy throbbing.

"Surely you're not gonna let me go alone"

"If he wanted me to come he would of called me"

"Yea but I want you to come with me. We're helping him", she scoffs annoyed and I find her so fucking beautiful this way,"don't you see that I'm trying?"