Happy

Songs for this chapter are:

Olivia Rodrigo- Favorite crime

Olivia Rodrigo- All I want

Patrick Watson- Je te laisserais des mots

Labrinth- Jealous

Cody Fry - I hear a symphony

Tate McRae- R u ok?

Conan Grey- Memories

Ivy POV

Three days

Shit

It stings a bit...just a bit but my adrenaline keeps me up. Punch after punch I want to fall but I take it. I'm already broken after three whole days without hearing his voice, seeing or being mad at him so I must reward myself.

I was on the verge of calling him but I fought against my urges and now Jade gets to punch me for them. I have a strategy to get out of this hole I dug for myself and this is it. If there's a single thought about him or a second of me dialing his number I box which usually ends up with a few bruises.

Another hit and I'm backed against the rope. Her tongue taps against her teeth and I can tell she's getting disappointed. She shouldn't be though I'm fine. The longer I force the words the longer it sticks. My thumb strokes my bottom lip and blood covers my finger. I lick my lip enjoying the sting of satisfaction and I glance back at her.

"I thought you way better than that. Your getting too fucking lazy. Again!"

I nod to her words and take a few steps towards her. I reach down to the dark place I've tried my best to run from and I grab my darkest memory placing it in front of me.

It isn't that important

The feeling inside me grows dark and I clench my jaw staring hard daggers at Jade. A smirk crosses her thin lips and she swings. My body takes no second to react and duck dodging her and I grab onto her hips squeezing her tightly before kneeing her in the stomach.

She stumbles back and I follow her punching her in the face as many times as I can. First the cheek then eye and a few in the lips since she cut mine and I have class tomorrow. She's taken enough hits for me to realize it when she's backed into the corner and given up. Her body gives up and takes all of my hits. I make sure she isn't comfortable when I punch her stomach with all my strength a few times.

My fist collides with her cheek and I hear a small snap to which I give up backing away while resting my hands on my hips and breathing hard.

"Fuck", Jade says out of breath and smiles, "I've thought you well"

"Next time don't underestimate me"

I wince at my knuckles and glance at them. I couldn't have punched Jade that hard. My finger is broken to my complete surprise and I stare down at the middle finger popped out of it's socket. It hangs off my hand like dangling earrings on a woman's ear and I show Jade.