Only fools fall in love

Songs for this chapter are:

Anson Seabra- That's us

Finneas- Break my heart again

Kodaline- All I want

Sarah McLachlan- When she loved me

Sleeping at last- Nine

Enzo POV

"As much as I don't want you in here. This'll help with the pain"

His eyes narrow at me and he eyes me up and down before picking up the glass and putting it to his nose, sniffing it before downing the entire glass

"This better not be poison"

"Of course not........... poison is transparent though"

His shocked widen eyes face mine and I huff before collapsing in the couch opposite him.

"I'm joking.......... partly"

"Fuck you Enzo"

I chuckle and sigh. My eyes fixate on the ceiling and I wonder what she could be doing right now. The alcohol has left my system and now it's just the constant empty dark room my head is faced with. I force myself not to think about her since she left me after the hundreds of times she said she wouldn't and I just can't forget that look in her eyes after she was done talking to that guy.

There was a shimmer in her sparkling grey eyes and it looked like hope. Something I haven't seen in her in so long. Her smile was bigger and happier as if it was love at first sight with him and then she stared at me like I was an issue in her life and a person who ruined it.

I care so fucking much about Ivy but I couldn't handle that look in her eyes. He has a chance to make her happy and she deserves it. After everything I did to her and everything she's been through she deserves someone that'll make her smile the way he made her smile. Never in the months I've known her has she ever smiled at me that way.

The look she gave him was a mix of love, happiness and joy, something now that I think of it she'll never have if we continue like this.

As much as I don't want to I can't be with her. I can never make her smile and feel the way that brunette did. She'll always be stuck with me and I rather drown with the tide than to drag her down with me since already she wants nothing to do with me.

I wanted too you have no idea how much I wanted to try to love her and change for her to make her happy as she deserves but sometimes we can't have it all right?

She deserves a house in the suburbs and friends that love her uncontrollably and someone who's less good looking than I am and a normal life. Ivy is too good for me and I realize that now. The only way to make sure she has a good life is to let her go.