This is too intense

Songs for this chapter are;

Lady Gaga- Million Reasons

Niki- Urs

Marshmallow- Leave before you love me

Billie Eilish- All the good girls go to hell (slowed+reverb)

Billie Eilish- NDA

Ivy POV

My feet take me to the kitchen and I push open the swinging door

My feet take me to the kitchen and I push open the swinging door. I'm hungry even though I had breakfast a few hours ago. It's merely noon and I'm excited to start my day, I spent the entire morning writing my application for business school and no one was allowed to see me until it was done. Finally the damn things is perfected and I'm craving for a snack.

I step into the large kitchen to find Titus leaning against the fridge gulping down a bottle of water and Enzo across from him sitting on the sink counter. Enzo's hair is left a wave of madness and he's in his simple all black. The skull bracelet I bought him is on his wrist along with his wedding band and few silver rings.

I grab a glass cup and pad to the sink ignoring the boy's talk about work. I stand near Enzo with some distance between us and they shut up as soon as I enter the spacious kitchen. It's not like I even know what their talking about but I'd appreciate if they continued so I can judge them silently in my head.

I turn the tap on and clear water starts to fill the glass cup, nicotine invades my nostrils and I glance up at Enzo. Unsurprisingly a cigarette is between his soft lips and I roll my eyes that he's smoking once again.

 Unsurprisingly a cigarette is between his soft lips and I roll my eyes that he's smoking once again

"Hi", he simply states after staring at me.

"Hi"

The cup fills and I turn off the tap. I turn around to lean against the sink and I place the warm glass to my lips, drinking the mid temperature water.

"I invited Jay over"

The cigarette is placed between his fingers and he blows smoke. I'm annoyed that he still doesn't like Jay and I don't know what's his problem with my friend.