All bundled up

Songs for this chapter are:

Ruelle- Secrets and lies

Lany- Bad news

Sleeping at last- Already gone

Ariana Grande- Safety net (slowed+reverb)

George Taylor- Come follow me down

Ivy POV

A deep breath escapes me as my hand wraps around the knob. Thankfully our guests are so drunk they didn't hear Enzo's yelling and I well I'm more confused than anything. I push open the door and is faced with everything I just saw a few minutes ago. Atlas is at Enzo's desk sitting and I've noticed the bottles been taken from him.

The girl who's claimed to be his wife is passed out on the couch with her legs wide open and her red lace panty is showing from the short dress. I just called Titus cause we need him and I'm not sure how we'll handle Atlas' new wife. Enzo glares at his father trying to calm his anger as his arms are crossed and Eva she looks like she'll kill him very very soon.

"Oh don't look at me like that"

"Tell me you didn't use up the last brain cell that you have to marry some random"

Enzo scathing tone booms across the room and honestly I'm terrified of it. He's spoken to me harshly before but just a second ago actually made me fear him a bit.

"Don't talk about Poppy like that", Atlas slurs.

"Check it again, he couldn't have possibly done this"

Enzo grabs the piece of paper again before reading through it and handing it to Eva.

"It's completely fucking legal", he tells her.

I cross my arms staying in the back and soon the door is pushed open, Titus joins the room and I notice that his face is wet and he washed it. His dilated eyes dart around the room and stumbles back into the door. Just like everyone else he's drunk and I face palm myself.

"I'm.... fine", he lies and I shake my head,"what's... what's going on?"

"Atlas is married", I fill him in on the obscure detail.

"Again?"

"Yes", I point to the random girl fast asleep with her crotch wide open.

"Shit", he glances up at everyone else again.

"Dad you have to divorce her"

"Oh hush you....you don't know about......... love"

"Fuck love you pathetic drunk. You just brought some bystander into our family", Enzo snaps.

"And you never have", Atlas gloats and I roll my eyes.

"That was your doing so zip it"

Atlas glances at me with his bloodshot eyes and I never thought I'd see him this way. Enzo talks so terribly about the man and finally I know why.

"He isn't a prince charming.. Izzy"

"Don't talk to her"

Eva covers her face with her hands and sighs. For the first time I've seen her more stressed than Enzo.

"What the hell are we going to do?"

"We could kill him", my husband suggests and I roll my eyes.

"For once that doesn't seem like a bad option"

"You two act like adults about this please"

I speak for the first time since Atlas arrived and Enzo glances at me with the sweet calm look he always gives me but I can tell he's still pissed.