I'm here

Songs for this chapter are:

Billie Eilish- I love you (slowed+reverb)

Kodaline- All I want

Lord Huron- The night we met

Lana Del Rey- Dark paradise

Camila Cabello- Bad kind of butterflies

Two feet- Love is a bitch (8d+ slowed+reverb)

Tom Odell- Another love instrumental

"So where's this secret attic?"

"Just a bit further"

"I didn't even know this house had an attic"

"It does but it isn't in the ceiling it's just behind a door. We barely use it so it's just there"

"Why are there so many guards now? I literally woke up to four men in the foyer"

Jade pulls open a door and steps into a very dark room. I follow behind her and cough waving the dust from my face since in here is quite dirty. Almost everything in the small room is covered in dust and I wonder when's the last time it's ever been cleaned. There aren't any lights installed to the room and the only thing close to light is a wide foot long window covered by a thin piece of cloth.

Jade pulls the cloth allowing the swarm of dust that was rested on the cloth to fly everywhere. I turn my face and cover my mouth to cough and I hear Jade sigh. When I look back she has her hands on her waist and I can see the piles and piles of boxes of useless things much clearer.

An old Christmas tree, small boxes of ornaments and a portrait covered by an old curtain are just the few things in the dusty attic.

"Enzo doesn't want anything to happen again so he hired more help"

"If he just gave me a gun and trained me this would all be much easier"

He and I are still fighting. I wouldn't call it a fight we just won't talk to each other and as much as I love and care about him I don't want to be around him at the moment. He and Titus left for work and I was confused when Jade stayed home with me.

She says she isn't but I know she's my babysitter for the day. Enzo does trust me to be alone in this house by myself and instead of training me on self defense he believes putting people to protect me so I can be some damsel in distress is a right idea. Even thinking about it pisses me of.