50 shades of your blood

Songs for this chapter are:

One direction- Spaces

One direction- Once in a lifetime

Arctic monkeys- Why'd you only call me when you're high

Why don't we- Fallin'

Britney Spears- Criminal

One direction- Through the dark

One direction- Over again

"Park it around front"

"Yes sir"

Finally and what is taking her so long?

She's already late for class and I haven't seen her since she ran away from me and skipped breakfast. I wanted to knock on her door and check up on her but I thought it would be better if she had her space. I glanced up stairs and finally she was coming down but I was confused what she was wearing and why she was wearing it to class.

 I glanced up stairs and finally she was coming down but I was confused what she was wearing and why she was wearing it to class

"What are you wearing?"

I eyed the outfit too little and tight for class. I don't care that I'm not her boyfriend anymore but why is she in all black and if I stare long enough I can see the fucking imprint of her panty.

"I get that I'm late can we just go already"

She ignores me and hops down the steps with her small backpack on her back. Her hair is left down dangling on her shoulders and her feet are covered with black sneakers. She seems annoyed more than usual and I wonder what's her problem.

I shrug and follow her out the door since thanks to her we're both late and I have to drive her. When I step outside the Porsche is waiting on us and the guard I just spoke to hops out and hands me the keys. When I glance at her, Ivy's brows are frowned and her plump lips are stitched into a line.

"What are you doing?"

"I'll drive you to school"

I head to the car and pop open the door for her turning back to face her still confused face. She eventually gives in and walks towards me keeping her eyes straight ahead as she climbs into the car and I lock the door padding around the car to the other side.

Ivy POV

I don't know why he's decided to drive me to school. I do want him to pick me up because I thought it would be easier but dropping me off would be the same too I guess... At least now everyone would wonder who's dropping me off in a Porsche. I don't even think anyone suspects that I'm married even though I wear my rings. I sigh reminding myself that I've rarely even spoken to anyone at class.

The girls on my campus already drool over Enzo but know they'll just stare at me and be nosy wondering who he is to drop me off at school. I clear my head of the thoughts and rest my bookbag on my lap when I hear Enzo's door open and he hops in soon after.