Eternity

Songs for this chapter are:

Julia Michaels- If you need me

Julia Michaels - Worst in me

James Bay- Let it be

Miley Cyrus-  Nothing breaks like a heart

Lana Del Rey- Dark paradise

Why don't we - Fallin'

Unlike Pluto- Everything black

Camila Cabello- Used to this

Zayn- Wrong

Camila Cabello- Dream of you

Freya Ridings - Lost without you

There's barely any time to process it all when Kay's body is found and within the end of the week it's his funeral. Ivy's been trying to keep herself together and I've been trying to help her, I've killed people yet never felt a hint of guilt yet she does just because he's her friend even though he lied and used her.

For once in my life I actually respect the asshole, since he died Ivy and I've been getting along quite well actually. The pause of our relationship has barely been a subject that we've discussed and for the past few days we've been communicating and being affectionate once again.

Having her forgive me even if she hasn't yet I've liked that she's started to forgive herself and me for everything that happened. I just need to help her get through today and everything that comes with it. I glance over at her since she's been quiet during the coarse off the drive. She looks pretty today and her thick curls have returned, she just pinned it into a small bun and I haven't seen her makeup yet since she's hidden her eyes with a thick black sunglasses.

She isn't wearing any lipstick but wears a simple short black dress that seems good enough for a funeral and a pair of black stilettos. The drive is slow and I want this to be over so I can put Kay at the back of my head. I'm doing this all for her I don't want to be here for obvious reasons but I am for her because I care about her and she saved my life.

 I'm doing this all for her I don't want to be here for obvious reasons but I am for her because I care about her and she saved my life

Her eyes face the tinted windows staring at the hundreds and hundreds of tombstones and the very few funerals hosted. I stare straight ahead at the window shield staring at the road and few trees surrounding the cemetery. I place a hand on Ivy's thigh stroking her soft skin revealed from the dress. Her eyes focus outside the window and I glance over at her.

"There's a ball tonight that we have to attend"

"Ball?"

"Yes but you can stay home if you're not up to it"

"No....I wanna come with you", she says in most child like tone.

"Okay. Can I ask what's with the glasses?"