She looked like a work of art

Songs for this chapter are;

Camila Cabello- Easy

Camila Cabello- Liar

One direction- You and I

One direction- Midnight memories (slowed+reverb)

Michael Jackson- They don't care about us (slowed+reverb)

Ivy POV

My idiotic stomach interrupts us and Enzo chuckles afterwards. I rolled my eyes as I followed behind him to the bedroom, as much as I would love to crawl into bed and take a nice long nap I'm way too hungry to. I pad to the drawers and gaze through something for me to wear to bed, our room is hot and I don't want to wear anything oversized. A silk orange lingerie like pajama catches my eyes and I decide to sleep in it.

I pull the set from the draw and turn back to Enzo, his eyes are buried into his phone and I spot a black t-shirt laying on the edge of the bed. I grab the material and toss it at his face just to get his attention. He stares up at me with a raised brow and I give him a smug smile.

My back to faces him and I grab the hem of the dress before pulling it over my head. The tight material slips off much easier and I feel a familiar pair of hands on my back. I roll my eyes with a smile, he must be ecstatic to unhook my bra. The straps slide down my arms and I toss it on the bed.

"Can you turn around?", I ask knowing he wouldn't give me privacy.

"Sure", I hear him say and I turn to face him.

With the most sexist coyest smirk Enzo sits on the edge of the bed with his eyes focused on my body. My lips press into a hard line and he passes my bra part of the pajama like a useful child. I shake my head before taking it from his hands and I'm positive I just saw him lick his lips. Do I turn him on this much?

I hook my bra and he hands me my shorts like a good child and I quickly slip into them ignoring his stares on me. When I'm done he stares up at me and I rest my hands on my hips.

 When I'm done he stares up at me and I rest my hands on my hips

"What? Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

"Am I not allowed to look at you?", his tone is flat and calm way too calm.

"You practically stare at me"

I try to avoid his stare but his tattooed arms reach out to me. He pulls me into his arms and I stare down at him ignoring my flushed cheeks.

I'm brought onto his lap and he kisses my neck as I hook my arms around him.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?"

I smile and peck him on the lips before pulling away.

"No but tell me how beautiful I am and tell me what you think about me"

I'm intrigued in what he has to say and what he truly thinks about me whilst he stares at my unusual body. What goes through that beautiful head of his when he sees my stretch marks and my uneven hip dips.