This isn't good

Songs for this chapter are:

Kodaline- All I want

Sam Tinnesz- Man or a Monster

Sam Tinnesz- Hold on for your life

Lana Del Rey- Dark paradise

Two Feet- You?

Rihanna- S&M (slowed+reverb)

Billie Eilish- Copycat

Billie Eilish- My Boy

My eyes search through the crowd for her but she's gone. I pull away from Enzo frantically looking around for her, Archer wouldn't have changed his mind and took her could he? But why would he take my best friend from me?

"You go upstairs I'll check around here. She couldn't have gotten that far"

"Titus will kill us if anything happens"

"I know but we'll find her she could've just stumbled around"

I nod forcing myself to believe him. She's Stephanie she couldn't have gotten that far and plus she's kinda of drunk so someone could have spot her. But what'll happen if we don't find her how will we explain that to Titus. He'll kill us for losing his wife.

Enzo walks with me to the VIP section once again  and I know this is all my fault. I should have listened to him and stayed with Stephanie and shoved fives into stripper's outfits. I should have put on a miserable smile and wait until he returned. If I did I'd properly be laughing with Stephanie right now.

Enzo notices my concern and places a hand on my lower back as we head to the guard blocking the door. I lower my head already imaging the worst. She could be kidnapped, beaten or assaulted while I just danced with Enzo. My friend could be dead already while I just acted like a whore and did nothing about it. Oh God what if she was calling for me and I was busy ignoring her with my lips on Enzo's.

Tears cloud my eyes and I don't realize the conversation going on between Enzo and the guard. I bite the inside of my cheek and the door is finally opened. The guard agrees with Enzo about something and I glance down the hall I just was when I saw Archer. The long dark hall with no light was finally emptied and I noticed something different than the few minutes I was down there.

Firstly I didn't see the door on the left side and since I'm positive it's supposed to be employees only that door shouldn't be halfway open. The guard opens the door for me but I walk away from him and Enzo. He tries reaching for my arm to grab me but I walk past him padding to the door hoping to clear up my suspicions of what maybe behind it.

I hear Enzo's hard footsteps behind me but I walk down the hall faster to get to the door. I know if he stops me he'll give a long speech about me not being able to do all that I want, which would give whatever's happening to Stephanie a longer time to continue.

My hand wraps around the door knob and I push open the door which sends a loud creak throughout the room. When my eyes land on the well lit room I realize its a cave. The entire space is covered by rocks and dirt and a metal stairs leads down to the wide cave and a large hole rests at the edge of the steps leading down to a longer path that has lights overhead.

Does Enzo know this is apart of his club?

I decide to go back to Enzo when I hear muffled noises. As if someone is crying for help but there mouth is harshly covered. I push open the door earning a louder squeak and my eyes search the room.

In the corner of the room where the darkness rests since there's no light there I spot a glimpse of grey and then a man whispers to be quiet.

"Stephanie?", I call out to the dark as I take my first step down the stair.