A crack in the glass

The reunion

Songs for this chapter are;

Ed Sheeran- Give me love

Ed Sheeran- Kiss me

Harry Styles- Falling

John Legend- Ordinary people

___________________

"Okay catering check, flowers perfect, swing gorgeous", I let out a sigh of relief.

The reunion starts in an hour and I'm happy that everything is in place. I already got dressed and I left everyone else getting ready inside. The sun is bright and warm, the breeze is cool and perfect for a Liu family reunion. I'm happy to meet Enzo's side of the family but slightly nervous that the people won't like me. He didn't like me at first but now.... now I'm not even sure about that.

As soon as I woke up I left his room and spent most of the day trying to ignore him. We haven't spoken since last night and I'm more confused as ever but I decided I want to confess my feelings to him today. I'm tired pretending like he doesn't have an effect on me and that he doesn't make my heart skip a beat whenever he smirks at me. I can't believe I'm falling for my fiance.

I head back inside ready to check on everyone, the guests should be arriving soon and I am so proud of myself for planning all of this. I step inside the foyer and grin when I see Titus.

His hair is pushed back with gel and his muscles are printing through his tight fitted tuxedo. A smile appears on my lips as I walk towards him and he smiles as he gives me a little twirl of his outfit. I giggle and smile as I eye him again.

"I know I look handsome", he shrugs and I smile.

"You look perfect"

He hugs me and I wrap my arms around him. These past few weeks have been amazing and I'm excited to marrying into this family. Titus made me nervous at first but now he's the big brother I never had. I let him go and fiddle with my bracelet, it doesn't match my diamond choker and matching earrings but I wanted to wear it today. I'm a nervous wreck and somehow this bracelet is calming my nerves. Titus notices and rests his hands on my shoulders as he notices my focus has shifted elsewhere.