Glib

Songs for this chapter are;

Yoke Lore- Beige

Olivia O'Brien- Complicated

Harry styles- Sign of the times

Billie Eilish- Happier than ever

Ingrid Michaelson- Light me up

Demi Lovato - Dancing with the devil

Ivy POV

I follow Olive into the kitchen and I'm stunned at how large and wide it is. The entire room is painted in cream like the rest of the house and a large black and tan brown marble island stands in the middle of the room. A stainless steel oven is built into the cream and black brick wall and a microwave that seems quite spacious was right above it.

It had so much space and the counters were spotless and wide. It looked like heaven. It was much more bigger than the one at Enzo's house but if I had to I'd choose it would be Enzo's kitchen just because of how modern and simple the cabinets were.

Together Olive and I fetched the heavy bag onto the island and two boys dressed in chef's wear joined us in the kitchen. The boy who seemed much older than the other one looked as though he was 18-19 and had pitch black curly hair that was hid under his chef's hat. The boy had clear skin unlike the other one with him who seemed about 17. His skin was a light brown tan and he had light brown hair. A few of his strands peeked out from his hat and it seemed he styled it that way.

A small script tattoo was on the purlicue of his hand and I tucked my hair behind my ear as I waited to be introduced to the two boys.

"Why would you bring her here?", the tan one whined and I eyed him.

"Relax she's good", Olive said to them while tugging at her earlobe.

"Archer will have our heads", the tan guy turns to me and a smile covers his lips,"I'm Earl"

"Don't mind him", Olive giggles,"that's Alfie"

"Don't tell her my name", the boy murmured and I laughed at him.

His voice sounded so soft and adorable and already I liked Alfie. The boy grinned at me for some reason and the older one slapped him behind head before shaking his head.

"I'm Reed and this is my little brother. Nice to meet you Odette"

"It's lovely to meet you"

"I like your hair", Alfie told me with a slow smile crossing his lips.

"Thank you I like your hair"

"Alright what do we have?"

Reed asked Olive and rubbed his palms together intrigued about what he's going to cook tonight I'm sure. Olive opened up the bag and groaned soon after. I walked over to the sink and grabbed a glass.

I placed it under the faucet and watched as the warm water filled the glass and I placed it to my lips turning around to face whatever Archer had given them.

"A bag of potatoes?", Olive scoffed and grabbed one tossing it at Alfie.

He caught it and tossed it into the air playing with the muddy potato and the two started to complain. I listened as I sipped from my glass.

"He is such an asshole"

"Don't let him hear you", Olive hushed Alfie.

"But it's true though, he is nothing but a cruel bully"