Him

Songs for this chapter are:

Ed Sheeran- Photograph

Ed Sheeran- Kiss me

One direction- Little things

One direction- Perfect

Ruth B - Dandelions

Camila Cabello- Knows me

After the long plane ride we finally return back home and I need some rest. I barely slept on the plane and I can finally get some sleep since Ivy's back. We step into the foyer and she rubs her eyes from sleep since she's been asleep for half of the entire ride.

I glance down at her, she seems tired still but seems  refreshed. Her cardigan is buttoned all the way up and I'm reminded that she's bare feet. It's a good thing I fetched her in.

"You hungry?"

"No, I just wanna go to bed", she yawns.

"You've been sleeping for hours"

"Yea but I'm still tired", she smiles.

"Oh my gosh"

A squeal interrupts us and I glance at where the noise is coming from. We all watch as Stephanie's eyes widen when she sees Ivy and immediately she walks over to us. Titus arms open for her to hug him but the girl passes him and pushes me to get to Ivy.

She barely gets anything out before she's trapped in a tight hug and I watch Ivy's eyes widen before she smiles and hugs her friend.

"When did you get back? How are you? What happened?"

Stephanie bombards her with questions she can't even answer and her grey eyes dart to mine. She looks back at her friend with a smile and tucks her hair behind her ear.

"Wait when the hell did this happen?"

She points out her hair and Ivy hugs her again and quickly pulls away.

"As much as I would love to catch up. I need a shower and I'll be back to answer all of your questions"

"Okay"

She pecks Stephanie on the cheek and nods for me to follow her upstairs. I walk behind her as she climbs up the stairs and lets out a sigh when we finally climb the steps.

"I have not missed those stairs", she jokes and I smile.

Her small figure opens our door and steps into our bedroom. As if she never left she walks over to the drawer and grabs her hair clip that's been collecting dust and pins her hair. A few short strands falling into her face making her look beautiful and she opens the drawer going through the neatly folded clothes.

She picks out some white shorts and goes to my draw to pick out a black sweatshirt. I take a seat on the edge of the bed and pull off my boots tossing them in the corner. She turns to me tossing the clothes on the bed as she starts to unbutton her cardigan and undress.

"Why did you cut your hair anyway?", I ask and her grey eyes face mine.

"Archer wanted me too. He didn't want anyone to recognize me"

I roll my eyes. He tries to change her appearance and put hands on her. Why am I still allowing that asshole to breathe?

"What else did you do while with him?"

"Well....I got a few tattoos"

"What", my eyes instantly darts to hers and she smiles pulling the cardigan from her arms.