Her

Songs for this chapter are:

Camila Cabello- Never be the same

Camila Cabello- In the dark

Ariana Grande- Pete Davidson (slowed+reverb)

Ariana Grande- Into you

Two Feet- I feel like I'm drowning

Camila Cabello- Knows me

I think I'm in a car but I'm not so sure. My wrists are still tied in front of me and I hear car doors shut and soon enough the engine of a car start. My heart starts to thump hard against my chest as we drive down the long road. I take deep breaths making sure I don't suffocate myself. There's a bit of light I can make out from the thin material of the bag but most of what I see are lights.

I hear the rocks being crushed under the heavy tire of the car and the smooth turning of the steering wheel. My kidnappers are silent and I wonder who sent them this time. In just three weeks my life took a drastic turn and at this point I don't think I'll ever see Enzo again. I'm not sure I even remember what he looks like.

Before, his face was stitched into my brain and now it fades every day. My eyes follow the flash of white light and soon it disappears when we turn onto a smoother street. I believed it's a tunnel the lights keep flashing and I hear a few cars pass by us.

"You know this is the third time I've been kidnapped this week. It's getting old. Do you assholes have nothing to do?"

They don't answer me and I glare at them from under the bag.

"Can you at least tell me who you work for?"

Still nothing.

I scoff and keep silent as we drive further and further from town. I think we do because we've been in this car for what feels like hours now.

After a long silence car ride we finally come to a stop and I try to make out the hundreds of bright lights surrounding us

After a long silence car ride we finally come to a stop and I try to make out the hundreds of bright lights surrounding us. The doors are opened and I gulp. Not knowing where we are terrifies me and a thought that I'm about to be raped pops up in my head but instantly disappears when I see the lights. I mean if you're about to attempt a felony why do it with so many lights on you?

The door pulls open and I turn my face away yet the strong hands forcefully grab me and pull me out from the car. I almost stumble when my bare feet touch the wet concrete ground. I step in a puddle but my kidnapper holds me up making sure I don't fall.

He pulls me by the elbow leading me somewhere closer to the bright lights and we stop walking after a few seconds. I try to listen closely to the noise surrounding me. What sounds like a plane landing in the distance and an engine makes me think we're at an airport. Hard footsteps coming towards us makes my heart thump hard against my ribcage and I brace myself what whatever will come.