Little Grey Cloud

Songs for this chapter are;

Olivia Rodrigo- Happier (slowed+reverb)

Julia Michaels- What a time (slowed+reverb)

Ruelle- The other side

Julia Lester- Wondering (slowed+reverb)

Shawn Mendes- In my blood

Unlike Pluto- Everything black

Bruno Mars- Talking to the moon

My body rolls over and I sigh into a strand of mess. I'm almost smothered to death and I wonder what the fuck I'm feeling?

My eyes shoot open and I face Tessa's messy hair and I groan before sitting up. I slept before my alarm and I'm pissed her hair woke me up. I glance down at her, she's only in a black bra and I shove her shoulder hoping it'll wake her. She was supposed to leave hours ago. I don't allow girls to sleep over with me after I slept with them.

She doesn't wake which pisses me off so I kick her and she falls off the bed making a loud thud against the floor. I hear her groan and I'm already irritated that she even considered sleeping in Ivy's spot.

"What was that for?"

"Why are you still here?"

"Fuck Enzo"

She stands up and rubs the back of her neck. I roll my eyes and it seems she woke up too soon to gather herself. I glance down and notice she's still bottomless from last night and I wish she'd go home already.

"I thought you left"

"I was going too but I wanted to stay we've never slept in the same bed before"

"And there's a reason we haven't leave", I say through gritted teeth and she sighs.

"Fine help me find my clothes"

I roll my eyes and climb out of bed. Hopefully helping her will get her to leave much quicker. My eyes dart through the floor of clothes checking for the stupid trench coat and lingerie and I spot one of her boots. I need to get ready for work and she is wasting my time.

I grab the boot and hand it to her whilst looking at the floor for the rest of her stuff.

"Here's your shoe"

"Oooo she's pretty"

"What"

I stare at Tessa and my eyes widen when I see that she has my phone. She smiles and continues to swipe and within a flash I'm on the other side of the room pressing her against the wall with my hand wrapped tightly around her neck.

She gasps for air but I ignore her applying more pressure to her neck. Who does she think she is going through my phone?

"The fuck are you doing"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry... I didn't"

"Get out before I kill you and don't ever do anything like that again"

I spit at her before letting her go. She gasps for air holding her throat and I clench my jaw whilst padding to grab my phone from off the floor. When I grab it a picture of Ivy and I are on the screen.

I stare at the picture and sigh.