That's just it

Songs for this chapter are:

Alessia Cara- Out of love

Ashe- Moral of the story (slowed+reverb)

Ariana Grande- Don't call me angel (slowed down+pitched shifted)

Ariana Grande- Dangerous woman (slowed)

Selena Gomez- Look at her now

Selena Gomez- Souvenir

Britney Spears- Toxic (sped up+reverb)

One direction- If I could fly

Ivy POV

*Can you please just pick up the phone. We were getting along and you just left I love you can you please just come home*

7:05

*Enzo please answer me. No one knows where you are and I'm getting worried*

8:15

*You know what fuck this and fuck you. I don't care where you are you shouldn't even come home for all I care.... I....you know what fuck you Enzo*

8:55

*Okay I'm sorry for that last message I love you so much please call me back. I miss you and I want to explain*

9:11

*Baby please I'm sorry*

9:30

*I'm coming to pick you up. I don't care if you're mad at me or drunk somewhere I'm coming to you so wait for me wherever you are*

9:45

*Okay so I don't exactly know where you are but I'm sorry I miss you and please please come home. Our bed's getting cold without you*

It was 10:00 when I last checked, Enzo hadn't returned home and I didn't allow myself to worry anymore. I wanted to go out and look for him but forced myself not to since I wouldn't know if he'd come back home or if he'd lost the phone that was usually stuck to him.

Titus had came home a little while after midnight but I couldn't force myself out of bed to tell him about Enzo so I just slept.

Slowly my eyes opened and faced the dark room. My hazy eyes glanced around the room to the door frame and the bit of light coming from it. I was half awake half asleep and my head felt heavy as I stared at the shadows on the floor. I watched as scattered feet cast shadows at my door so I pulled myself from bed even though I didn't want to, to see what all the commotion was about.

I padded to the door slowly opening it and rubbing my eyes a bit worried if the house had been broken into. With a quick twist the door slowly opened announcing my presence with the loud creaking sound close behind it.

I made out the two dark figures that seemed in a hurry to go somewhere and soon realized it was Titus and Jade. The two were both sliding into sneakers and grabbing there keys for some reason. I walked towards them with frowned brows and Jade was the first to notice me, nudging Titus to show him I was awake.

She seemed uncomfortable for some reason but I ignored it and sighed while glancing at them both.

"What's going on why are you two leaving?"

They shared the same look and Titus sighed whilst looking at me.

"Enzo burned down a house"

"What?", my eyes widen in surprise and I was immediately wide awake, "He did what?"