Chained by Faith

Songs for this chapter are:

Eminem- The real slim shady (slowed+reverb)

Mother Mother- Hayloft

Grandson - Overdose

Mother Mother- Burning pile

AJR - Bang!

Billie Eilish- Therefore I am

Titus POV

The taps of my heavy footsteps make their way to the shitty van. The blue paint is starting to peel from the car and I honestly look forward to seeing this asshole in a cell. I twist the toothpick around my teeth as my grip tightens around the knife. I approach the car and trail the sharp blade against the already wore out paint job.

The man finally turns to me confused and angry. The frame of his thick glasses already have fog on them and a coy smirk covers my lips when I shove the knife back into my pocket.

"What's your problem?", he shouts.

"Hello doctor not sure you remember me but I'm the face of the friend who's wife you took"

His brows crease and I take a step closer to him pulling out the knife again which makes the little shit stumble back.

"I don't.... I don't know what you're talking about"

"You sure cuz she was about nay high thick curls and bleeding to death. You sure you don't remember that?"

He gulps, "no"

I twirl the tip of the knife against his car hood watching as it causes a dent.

"He was really angry after you told him she died. He really loved her you know"

"I'm sorry about her but I don't know what you're talking about sir so I should get going"

"Just know you'll get what's coming to you"

The doctor jogs to his car and pulls open the door hoping into the driver's seat and starting the engine soon enough. I notice two kids in the back seat busy on their tablets to even realize what's going on. I watch as the shabby car drives out of the gas station and I grab my phone from my pocket dialing Enzo's number.

"He's on fifty-ninth street"

"Come meet me"

"Got it"

Enzo POV

It's hot as shit out here and I'm pissed I've been waiting for so long. This street won't stay empty for long and I can only bare up with this by convincing myself it'll be worth it to know where she is or who even has her. Again I glance down at the skull bracelet she gave me, I'll find her or at least I hope so. The screech of car tires alert me and I glance up to face the most shittest car I've ever seen.

Seems like a Toyota previa from the 90s. The paint is a shitty blue and the car is already rusting. I spot the doctor in the driver's seat and I watch as the asshole's eyes widen. I smirk and wave off to him and he quickly turns around looking back to see Titus parked behind him.