Be Brave

Songs for this chapter are;

Nick Jonas - This is Heaven

Harry styles- As it was

Camila Cabello- My Oh My

Ellie Goulding - Love me like you do

Enzo POV

"Are you happy now?"

Thanks to her my guards are annoyed and tired since there fetching bags and bags of perfume, make-up, shoes and whatever else she bought since she dragged me into billions of stores.

"Uh uh", she stated with a smile as she stared at the guards.

"You have everything?"

"Yea"

"Ready to go now?"

"Yea", she nods with a smile.

Once again we continue to pad down the street. We've been in multiple stores that I'm positive we lost our way to Rosalie's headquarters but I'm sure its around here somewhere.

I glance at Ivy and once again some store catches her eye. My eyes dart between her and a small lilac building that's widely known for selling exquisite candles. Instantly she stops and stares at the store and I stare at her. She better not be thinking what I'm thinking.

"Ooooo berets"

"Ivy", I warn and she snaps out of it.

"Okay okay I'm done lets go"

She continues to walk again and I roll my eyes before following her. Soon enough the Eiffel tower comes in sight and I know we're in the right direction. I side eye Ivy and just as I thought a huge grin covers her lips before she can even get a word out I interrupt her.

"No"

"But just one picture"

"We're already late thanks to you. We can take pictures after"

"But..but"

She stutters and I grab hold of her hand taking her in the other direction. She whines in my ear but I don't care. Rosalie will have my head for being late and Ivy can be girly when she arrives at the store. We cross a few streets and finally we've arrived.

I let out a sigh of relief as we step inside the store

I let out a sigh of relief as we step inside the store. Rosalie Claire is designed in rose gold copper and I shove my hands into my pockets when the receptionist tells us to wait. I gaze around the girly store, Rosalie has really made a name for herself. Only two years ago she used to be a waitress that I somehow befriended, I'm not sure what she saw in me to have the guts to talk to me even after the hundred times I turned her down but she was a persistent young woman.

I would describe her and I's relationship as a casual one. We used to fool around sometimes but still I had some respect for her. She would always scribble down designs on napkins and show it to me I was already right when I told her she had a special gift and it was rare of me that I gave her a million dollars to start her off in life. Before I left Paris I expected her to waste the money and do some useless shit with it but surprisingly she took the city by storm when she became the richest youngest designer in Paris.