[ Chapter 8 ]

Y/n's pov.  

" Here you go " I slide in Weasley's plate of food and he start eating the minced meat.

I put in his bowl of water as well then close the door, locking it. I head over to my table and open my drawer, I see my dagger Garte gave me and I did my trick I practice, closing the blade at the end, I hide it in my waist band of my dress where there's a small pocket inside.

I then turn around to the mirror hanging on the wall where I see my reflection, I'm wearing a formal uniform but also half dress. A black top which is long sleeves with buttons in the middle, there's a band around my wrist so my sleeves don't fall over my hand and get dirty when I touch things.

My waist has a waist band as I mentioned before that continues down to a knee length skirt with layers but also not too thick, the fabric is very smooth and soft in F/c. It goes along with a pair of leggings and boots I'm comfortable with, this dress is made by my Aunt Lorelei, dad's sister. She lives in a noble house in the city because she's the Gemini clan leader.

She was nice enough to drop by this morning and gave me this dress she sowed for me, I sort of find it weird that she knows my measurements very well.

" When you enter the palace. . . . " I was too focus on my figure and turn around to the door where mom stands with a small box in her hands.

" The royal servants will greet you, they all know your identity so try to be professional with it " she approaches me and I stand here with my hands behind me.

" When you meet the queen, you must lower your head and curtsey to the way of our clan, Pisces do this " she has place her right hand on her left chest and her right leg go behind the other, lowering her body.

" No matter how the others do it, you must do it our way " she stands straight and I just nodded.

She then opens the box in her hand, revealing a very beautiful brooch, it looks old if I'm being honest.

" You want me to wear that? " I asked and look at her with my worried face, she sighs.

" I don't have any valuable accessories that you want to impress others at the palace but. . . " She then pins it on my left shoulder.

" This brooch was given to me by your father when we were young, I've kept it with me, although it's slightly discolored and outdated it was worn by his mother, who died in battle " she finished putting it on and turn me around to the mirror.

" There's not a lot of it these days " she said as she patted the wrinkles of my sleeves and skirt.

I look at the mirror on how it's suitable to my outfit, the more I look at it, the more it looks prettier actually.

" Although the hair is unacceptable, too messy " she grabs a chair and sat me down.

" Mom! " I whine when she starts brushing my hair.

" Quiet " she said and I sigh sitting her while she begins to do it to her liking.

She braids on both side of my head and bring it back making a bun, I let my bangs dangle to the side of my face and I see her finishing up, she then opens the drawer of my dresser then take out an F/c ribbon.

" A ribbon? " I asked.

" I said quiet " I huff out a breath and she tie it around the bun.

She makes the ribbon shape tightly so it doesn't go loose and have two strand dangle down.

" There " she place her hands on my shoulder and I look at the mirror to see how I look.

It's not even that bad.