[ Chapter 65 ]

Y/n's pov.

" You've been on your feet all day, let me do it "

" She's my wife and I made a vow " I put my hair up nicely as dad sit on the chair putting on his armored brace on his ankle.

" We don't even know who the man is! "

" Which is exactly why I'm going! " Dad exclaims as he stood up then walk over to the counter.

Picking up the two bracelet cuffs.

" Here, I don't know much about Virgo's but this should fit you well " I see aunt Xavia pass two brass knuckles to Cade.

" Sweet, thank you " he said as he put it on.

He swings his fist in the air gently to get the hang of the weapon, I gotta say, his body is getting fitter and I can see the change.

" Bringing your children?, You think that's a good idea? "

" It's okay aunt Lorelei " I look over to Ellis who sheathed her sword on her back.

" We can handle a guy " she presses on the word with disgust.

Aunt Lorelei sighs.

" It's not just a guy Ellis, he's a trained assassin who just attempted to kill your sister just a few nights ago, and the worse part is the evidence shows that he was not alone! " Aunt Lorelei said.

" We don't know his backgrounds, who he's working for, or how many we're facing! "

" Then it's a good reason enough " I see Austin attach two sickle weapon behind his waist.

It's been four hours since mom's disappearance and with the help of Viktor and Ophelia, we manage to track down where she's been brought to. A place just beyond a hill, a tavern.

" There's like ten of us " I see Lucy putting in more arrows in her quiver and sharing a few with Cleo.

" I don't see a problem either " Cleo said and use her thumb to feel the point of her arrow.

" You're all insane! "

" Gets it from M/n " I see uncle Axel fix his hat in front of a mirror and checking out his own face.

" She has that fire from dad and she says she's nothing like him " he said.

" True " I turn my head to aunt Mei hugging her sword that's in it's sheathe.

" I remember when she used to put a ton of salt in my bathtub knowing how sensitive my skin was, got a scar on my back from the rashes " she said.

It was an awkward silent until aunt Xavia snicker.

" She didn't do it alone " she glares over to dad who ignores and walk over to me.

I pick up mom's wedding ring on the table and turn to him, it was found in the mess. I place it on dad's palm as he gently curl his fingers around it and put it in a pocket under this armor.

" Aunt Lorelei could be right, I can get help " I said.

" How are you gonna do that? " Cade asked.

" With prince-y of course " Lucy made kissy noise and I gave her a disgusted look.

" God, I almost forgot your actually engaged. . .I'll wait outside " Austin said then just shrug it off and left.

" It's unnecessary " I turn back to dad.

" At least let me come with you " I said.

" I'll get her back, yours sisters and brothers will go with me, you stay here and be safe, it's better that way to not involve the royal family, your a part of it already, remember that " he put his hand on my shoulder.