[ Chapter 31 ]

Y/n's pov.  

" Shhh "

" Oh " I said quietly seeing Akira in Delilah's arms asleep.

Her head resting on Delilah's shoulder and arms wrapped around with her legs.

" Took some convincing " she whispers, I chuckle quietly put down the tray on the bed side table.

" Got her food just in case she was hungry " I said quietly.

" Well she's sleepy after the medicine and I cleaned her up before she fell asleep " she said.

" Hmm, better tell gramps to not have anyone disturb her then " I said.

" Wait, Y/n " I turn back around to her.

" Yeah? " I asked.

" You have to see this " she gesture her head to Akira and I furrow my eyebrows as I approach.

She untie the strings on Akira's shirt since it's an easy access medical needs and she move her hair out of the way. My brows lifted to see a tattoo just the center in between Akira's shoulder blades. A Gemini symbol painted on her skin permanently.

" A tattoo? " I asked.

" Yeah, don't you only get that from the northern boarders? " Delilah asked.

I stand straight and everything is starting to piece together.

" She might just be from there " I said.

" What?, That doesn't make any sense " she said.

" Earlier this morning she was exhibiting a behavior like someone who was held captive, she was terrified not being able to use her arms and legs " I said.

" Your saying she was kidnapped? " She asked, I nodded.

" There's no records of her being here, she appeared right after the princess incident, what if she was kidnapped and was brought here to get sold? " I asked.

" Now your just stretching for an answer " she said as she comfort Akira who shifted a little.

" Her captors might've died in the incident " I said.

" Okay, now your making sense " she said.

" I have to tell gramps " I said.

" While your at it get me a ginger cookie " I raise a brow.

" What?, Your mom makes good ones " she said, I snicker and nod.

" Okay " I leave the room and shut the door quietly.

I turn around.

" Lady Y/n "

" Ah!–. .agh! "

I hear a gasp.

I hold my elbow when turning away from getting startled failed, ended up hitting my elbow against the door frame. I wince and and hold it as I take a deep breath then turn to the queen and her maid, with gramps.

" Your Majesty " I squeaked as I endure the pain and curtsy, pressing my lips together.

" Are you alright? "

" Mmhmm " I hum as I nod and smile at the queen.

My eye twitches involuntarily and I take a deep breath before exhaling through my nose. I notice looking around that other people stared and some held in their laughter but most mind their business.

" How is she? " Gramps asked.

" The Gemini heir is currently asleep and no visitors are allowed for health reasons, she will be ready when she is ready " I said.