[ Chapter 28 ]

Y/n's pov.  

I'm just lying down here for approximately half an hour and I'm feeling a little relax but my lying position is not that comfortable and my right shoulder feels sore, my body feels numb. I've thought it through to what gramps said, he does have a point, considering that mom is very religious and serious of our clan, she'll disown me for wielding a sword. I'll be an embarrassment as an heir, people will laugh and it'll humiliate mom and dad and my siblings, however I've never heard about this technique gramps used and it was never recorded in history, so why is he telling me now?

I then hear the door open behind me as I hear footsteps and see gramps walking pass me.

" Jesse, I will put you in charge of teaching my granddaughter the arts of the needle and report back to me of her progress every end of the week " he said as I see him putting down the scroll he brought earlier.

" Yes, my lord " I see the man with dark brown hair and topaz orange eyes go around me and kneel down.

I feel him taking out the needle on the nape of my neck and I exhale in relief when all the feeling in my body comes back in two seconds and he holds my head as I push myself up from the floor, my body felt so weak from just that.

" Slowly, my lady " Jesse said and I put my hand on my neck where I feel sore and I glare up at gramps who's taking off his cloak by himself then sit down on the desk.

Jesse put his hand down from my head then get up holding my arm.

" Let's get you home, my lady " Jesse said and he help me up.

I'm not gonna reject since my whole body feels very weak and I know I'm just gonna collapse if I don't hold onto Jesse right now. We turn around to the door as he help me and I open the door.

" Go ahead and hate me for what I did but you'll soon know why, I'm doing this for your own good " I hear gramps said.

I just roll my eyes away and Jesse help me exit the room as I struggle to even walk without limping because my entire right side of my body hurts.

" Just take your time, my lady " Jesse said.

We leave then head down the hallway and passing other Pisces pupils since gramps' drawing room is connected to the bureau. I see them whispering while Jesse helps and I hear a few of them wondering if I'm okay, until I see Calliope.

" My lady?, What happened?! " She rushes to me.

" She's alright, just exhausted from the trip "Jesse said before I could even parted my lips to reply.

" Lord G/f/n has order to escort her back home to rest " Jesse said.

" Oh okay " Calliope takes over and I hold onto her.

" Rest well before we begin our lessons, my lady, now if you'll excuse me " he bows then walk away back to the drawing room before I could reply.

" What's that all about? " Calliope asked as we stand here.

" Just help me get home "

~ Time Skip ~

I look at the mirror and see the purple bruise forming around my neck where the needle was in. I sigh then grab the make up container which is the same color as my skin tone, using the brush I apply it on the bruise to make it blend in. I put it down then put up my collar of my uniform before cleaning up my desk and I hear the door to my room opens, looking over my shoulder I roll my eyes to see Jesse entering.

" Not today Jesse, please " I turn back around and get up from my chair to walk over to my desk where my stuff is needed for the commission today.

" Actually lord G/f/n has sent a book for you to do some reading " I look up at him in confusion when I see one book he's carrying in his hand while the other carrying a suitcase.