[ Chapter 11 ]

Y/n's pov.  

" They're amazing " I look at the queen and she raise her glass of wine as I look up at the sky where the fireworks explode.

I look in awe when a I clap my hand slightly to the beautiful colors and shapes they disperse into, there were music and dance perform before this along with some traditional Zodiac performance, but all in one, they're very interesting.

Though, I still haven't see Zane or the Aquarius clan, I have a feeling this night is going to end so soon. I've notice my siblings involved in the performance, though not Ellis since she is in the Aquarius clan.

I pick up my cup of tea and finish it.

" Shouldn't you enjoy a glass of wine? " I turn to the queen and I put down my cup.

" I had a bad experience one, I have no tolerance in alcohol, getting sick is the last thing I would do in this term of events " I said.

" How unfortunate, a sip wouldn't hurt, would it? " Alecia asked as she takes a sip of her wine.

" Then it wouldn't be a good impression or reputation, Lady Alecia " I said.

" She's an heir, with the mind of an heir, I say F/n and G/f/n raise you well " the queen said, I smile then Calliope fill up my tea again.

" They have but the credit must go to my mother, she taught me a lot of lessons " I said then pick up my cup of tea, taking a sip.

" Your mother? " She asked, I see her maid approaches her.

" Her name's M/n, wife of clan leader Aries, she once gifted Your Majesty a burning incense for your migraines " her maid said.

" Oh, I've met her before, she has always been very gracious "

!!

I choke and put down my cup as I turn away coughing while using the back of my hand to cover my mouth as I cough.

" My lady?! " Calliope pats and caress my back.

" Y/n? " I hear the queen calls.

" I'm fine. . .it went down. . .the. . . wrong pipe " I cover my mouth and the coughing slowly fades.

I exhale and turn back to the queen as Calliope step away.

" I'm alright and yes, my mother has always been " I smile and pick up a cherry from my bowl.

I see Aaron at the far table smiling, the only reason he's smiling because mom always act herself around us and not anyone else. I then turn my attention to the sound of drums being sounded and music starts to rile up louder. No one said a word until a sword suddenly just fall from the sky and hit the ground in the middle.

Wait a minute. . . .I know that sword.

The wind start to pick up and the flames of the torches and candles leapt higher, many swords start to strike down from the sky making the dust from the dirt clouded the area, it was a few seconds when the drums lower a little bit. When the dust clear it reveals the Aquarius clan, and I see Ellis there kneel down on the floor holding her sword, she looks up at me and smile when the music picks up quick.

Everyone start to dance with the sword gracefully, but the sword in the middle seems to be untouched and all of them surrounds it while they dance, the movement of their body moves like the wind and the music is elegant as well, I also notice they're forming the Aquarius zodiac sign.

" It's the Aquarius clan leader " Calliope whispers.

As the music go on, they kept dancing in partners and some in solos as the time pass the music started to die down and all of them ended the dance with their sword back on the ground, noticing the person in the middle appeared out if nowhere and didn't even realize he was there in the first place.