[ Chapter 46 ]

Y/n's pov.  

" Whoa " I walk in the medical centre to see how quiet it is, only a few patients on a few beds.

" I know " I see Faith walking in with a trolley with everything completed and refilled.

" The people downtown are crazy after the invitation was sent last night " she said then take a seat on the bed with a bounce.

" Well, at least we have time to restock our storage now since it's slow " Delilah said as she fold a blanket.

" Yeah, I guess so " I said and walk up to a trolley that's slightly messy and some items out of place.

I start arranging them when I notice the ginger cookie jar started shaking and I gasp as it levitates in the air.

" Whoa " Delilah said and I backed up.

I hear giggles then look up at the second from balcony where the twins looking down at us.

" Hey! " I said and I shriek when the jar just quickly went up to them.

They laugh and I scoff in disbelief then hear their door shut.

" Those sneaky little–. . " I couldn't help but just laugh in disbelief.

I turn to the girls and they just laugh.

" What the fuck?, That was cool! " Faith laughs and I shake my head.

" Well that's gonna be a problem " Delilah chuckles.

I sigh as I calm down.

" I'm gonna go get some supplies " I chuckle and walk off.

" And I gotta make sure they don't make a mess " Delilah gets up and we went our separate ways.

I head down the hallway in between the greenhouse and approach the door to the storage where I notice a new door and frame. There's even a gate before the main door, but since it's unlocked I just open it and enter the place, seeing new cabinets, barrels, and etc. Everything has been replaced or repaired and some medicines are new, even the hanging herbs are not dried completely. I head over to a specific pigeonhole and went on my heels to see if I can find the one I'm looking for.

Then the long vial of red liquid stood out to me and I smile as I grab it. I hold it up in the sunlight to make sure it's the one I wanted and the liquid glistens slightly in a purple color. When I lowered the vial bottle my eyes avert to the window that's open but barred up.

They really secured this room.

I shrug it off and walk out of the door, making sure to shut the door and gate behind me.

" My lady " I turn to my left and see a man approaching me.

" Yes? " I asked and he stands in front of me.

" I'm here to deliver a letter to you " he takes out a letter and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I take it.

" From who? " I asked.

" Anonymous, I received it this morning from a strange men, he specifically told me to give it to you " he said and I stand here still confused.

I open the envelope and take out a paper, I didn't have to unfold it and my eyes skipped to the very bottom where a name is written.

- Captain. Roanne

~ Time Skip ~

" Meet me at the Bright Port during midnight and alone, heal my mate " Zane reads.

" That sounds sketchy " He pass me back the paper.

" I know but it sounds urgent " I said.

" I've heard of this captain Roanne before " I look over to Olivia who's adjusting her hair in the reflection of her teacup.