Chapter 2

Alec pov

"Alec! Alec!" that's how clary amused me from looking at magnus but he didn't look at me or anyone in the room back, neither Simon or jace nor me or izzy, he is just looking at the floor holding that kid tightly. I know his eyes from him before that become an iconic memory of Maghus to me.  "this is Magnus my friend, we need a safe place for them to stay, I couldn't find anything more safe then here“ Clary admitted to everyone in the room.and she looks me with really pleasing eyes.. | just dared and guester the room (guest room) right opposite to mine, clary murmurs something in magnus ears so he walks to the room with that kid and close the door."and what was that? Is that my big brother who always refuses to do whatever Clary says?Care to explain?" izzy whispers to alec when everyone gets back to their work.. "this smell, I mean his scent,.. It's um mmm.. I think he is mine" I blabber to izzy without looking at her eyes "Then why didn't he recognize you?" Izzy asked me " that's the same answer I am searching for.I know him before but how could he not get my scent" I stated confusingly.'1 have to check his file in hospital for further details' I thought to myself "Alec! Thanks for this help, it's a long story, I will tell you both when I get back from Luke's office, He asked me to report once I keep them safe "clary said and dissappeard through the door.. From the day I meet him till now i only know one thing, his hame is“ magnus "

TBC