Chapter 89

❣️Chapter 89 ❣️

as the party went really well… I was looking at alec and cocktails back and forth…" what? "he asked, raising his eyebrows.." one sip Wouldn't be a problem right?? "I asked with pleading eyes." no way magnus…"he said it with a grim face …" please!!! Please, it's tempting… "I pleaded..".... He shook his head and walked away.. "at least let me taste it..I miss this badly" I said…he closed his eyes to reduce his temper..I still begged with my puppy eyes so he couldn't deny.as my plan worked, He walked back to the cocktail jar. There are two dappen dishes filled with cocktails. He took one and gulped it… I saw him confusedly… but I laughed on seeing his disgusting face… 

"yaaakkk… what was that?? "he mumbled and dragged me to the empty terrace and pressed his lips on me… I tasted the cocktail. It's actually good but my man tastes too good then the cocktail…he parted his lips with his eyes open ,he smiled while looking at me.. I closed my Eyes and starts to explore his mouth 

.. "Does that taste too good?" he asked… "no.. You taste even better" I whispered. Before we kiss further.. Luke cleared his throat… "hey… happy birthday." he hugged me.. I smiled and thanked him.. "Can I steal your alec for a minute?  " he asked me… "sure.." I said hesitantly.. They both walked to the lawn… I can see Alec's face  reaction gets changed…they were talking seriously and Alec is furious.. I can see his anger in his body language.. 

"hey!!! What's wrong??" I asked Alec when he got back to me… suddenly he changed his reaction and faked his smile.. I raised my eyebrows.." It's about Mikel, he is giving death warning to us again" he said hesitantly but i can't believe his words for the first time why??... He pulled me closer by my waist.. I know he is struggling with something….It's not easy to get details from him.. He is stubborn … "hey!! Whatever it is.. It will be fine, we can face it together ," I reassured him by holding his hand… he smiled and kissed me on my forehead.. 

++++++

"careful!!! Hold my hands…" he said I can only hear him.. It's dark out there and my whole family is walking behind me.. Alec was taking me somewhere.. My eyes were blindfolded, he is taking me somewhere cold, I follow his leads,and Jace is taking madzie in his arms, I can hear their funny arguments …he stood for a minute and took me in his arms in bridal style .. "hey!!! Are you going to throw me somewhere…?I promise I won't talk too much hereafter, let me down" I protested, he dropped me down and helped me to stand on my feet. The floor is actually moved. I lost my balance at first, then Alec stood next to me, I leaned on his chest… I heard madzie screaming in joy.. 

"Why is the floor moving?Why do I feel like I was in the air ?" I asked, still trying to balance myself in it… alec took my blind fold off.. At first everything was dark. I rub my eyes but it's still dark… a thin signal light in front of me shows dark water… I lift my head to see the view, the sky looks dark with stars decorated like glitter .. I was in the lake which is located  in the middle of a dense forest.wherever I see,there is no human only dense dark forest and I look down and behind me… I was in a boat… and wait.. Is that  a boat house?? I questioned myself.. "yes it is a boat house '' Alec whispered in my ears, biting a little on it.. I got goosebumps. I don't know whether it's because of his lips or the weather over here… 

It's really cold and the boat kept on piercing the water in front of it…everyone shouted happy birthday.. I smiled wide at them… Maryse and madzie were sitting on the wooden bench on the sides by waving  their hands in water and clary, izzy was already with drinks in their hand… jace and Simon were busy with fishing… 

" want to take a look..?" Alec asked me and took me inside.. There is a corridor  in it. On the way I saw Luke. I was happy to see them together… There are 5 rooms in the boat house with bathrooms attached.. He took me back to the exit.. There is a little tool room.. And then at the end there is  a baluster for support… I hold it tight and watch the view… I was lost in that marvelous view of the lake … I forget that Alec is standing next to me.. He hugged me from behind and leaned on my back… "this is our own boat house.. One night here for your birthday… Are you okay with it…?" he asked me.. I looked at him surprisingly.."I love water banks… it's the best birthday ever" I said and kissed his cheeks.. He raised his eyebrows on me… "really… Do you really think I am doing all this for a cheek kiss.. I am not a kid.." he said, wiping his cheeks.. I giggled and turned around.. My bump was a problem all the time.. It's not letting me kiss him with my full mouth.. I managed but he slid on my side and turned my face to take a kiss.." how brainy "I teased him and he giggled.. He held my face and kissed me hard.. It's over million times but it's always felt like we are kissing  for the first time.." happy birthday "he mumbled.." love you "I whispered and took his upper lips while he is nibbling my lower lips … we starts to suck each other passionately and then we broke the kiss when we hear jace and Simon shouting that they got a fish… 

Alec closed his eyes and laughed at me.. We both went back to join them… Simon cooked the best fresh fish recipe for us… it looks delicious… and the smell is tempting me… I was focused on the fish. I didn't notice Alec was looking at me with a sarcastic smirk .. And Maryse and madzie were giggling at me.. I smiled nervously… "it's your birthday go and eat whatever you want…" Maryse said pointing  at the counter…. I walked towards the stove..there was a birthday cake, coke, a full packed dinner with freshly cooked  fish… Jace offered a plate of fish to me.. I took a piece in my bare hand. It's hot  but I still can't stop drooling.. 

Alec came and stood next to me.. "don't want cake??" he asked me… "I ate enough cake at the party.. Now I want this" I said looking at my plate . I took a piece and offered it to him, he took it for granted with a smiling, tugged face… he ate while closing his eyes and he ran to Simon, he kissed his cheeks..

 "wow… Simon.. It's wow.."he said and I looked at him with a pouting face… Simon laughed out loud on seeing my face…." Hoo… sorry… it's delicious because you feed that to me "he said and everyone gives an annoying yet teasing sound… Luke was smiling while looking  at us, Madzie was sitting on his lap.." so cheesy.. "I said and took my plate away from him.. He followed me for more.. But I refused to give him.." magnus!!! Magnus!! One more please "he asked one more.." ask your Simon"i said and i sat next to Maryse… she laughed at me and Alec… Alec sat next to izzy.. 

Everyone enjoyed the night perfectly… I looked at Alec and Luke back and forth  more often,I know they both are hiding something from me… what if it is about mikel.. Alec caught me when I looked at him… He asked me' what' by raising one of his eyebrows… I shook my head as' nothing '.. He kissed me in the air like a flying kiss … I smiled wide doing the same and I heard Maryse clearing her throat on seeing us… after an hour of talking, dancing and singing… Everyone was tired but they started with drinks again ..

 I took madzie to bed with me.."give me I will take her '' alec took her from my arms but I protested… "you should spend some more time with them.. I will take her to bed.. I am tired too" I said.. "are you sure??" he asked me.. "I am fine.. And I am sure.. Go have some fun" I said and left the place… less than half an hour Alec came back to our room.. He looks tired too.. "you didn't drink??" I asked, by straightening myself on  the bed… "no!! Do you like drunken alec more??" he asked, climbing on the bed… "it's not like that.. You are cute when you're drunk" I said.. He licked his lips while looking at mine. I kissed him  gently 

He took my legs and turned me around to face him by pulling me in  between his  legs so that my legs rested over his thighs and falling behind him . I  put my  arms around his back pulling him more towards me. I took a second to marvel at his handsome features while his hands rested on my lower back…he leaned to kiss me and I took him before he did… Madzie was  sleeping next to us.. So we kept it quiet and started to explore each other's mouths. If we continued we would end up like a mess in front of our daughter so we stopped at some limit, he pulled me closer and I lay on his chest , he caressed my back. That's what I knew before I drifted into sleep… 

3rd person POV 

"See how happy he is " Victor whispered behind the bushes .. "I know.. I can see that but it won't last, it's going to be hard this time… and Magnus gonna crawl back to my feet and beg for his life .. I will make him suffer…" Mikel said in anger… "then what are we waiting for? Let's jump into the water, we can take him right now.. I have a pending business with this family" Victor said… "are you dumb?? Can't you see that, the fierce red eyed one searching for us from the boat..he will definitely know,That we have escaped from the prison. He is protecting magnus and his family like a guard… shit!!!" Mikel said and pointed to the boat house.. There stands Alec with his hands folded in front of his Chest… 

" son of b*****I know you are here somewhere nearer, I can smell you.. Just come in front of me,I will rip your head off right here, right now.. "Alec whispered to himself, his eyes shifting from blue to red without any control.. ❣️TBC ❣️