Chapter 60

Magnus pov

And all I can hear is Victor's groan and he falls like a dead man in front of me , with his head turned to his left ... " Easy baby !!!! " Simon said , standing next to madzie leaning on the tree ... and clary holding madzie's little finger ..... I turn to face Izzy who is standing behind me with a leather jacket and black tights , only her eyes changing into brown ... " don't you dare to lay your hands on my daughter and my family " she said looking at Victor who is already on ground by now , she is standing behind me .. I was stunned at her look , why these lightwoods have so much anger issues then me .. I thought to myself ... she is not even a percent less than his brother .... " thank you izzy !!! " I said ... she hugged me tight ... " are you okay ??? Izzy asked .. I nodded in return ... she lifted my shirt to see my stomach .. " little prick ... that's all .. I am fine izzy " I said , patting her shoulder .. " who is he . ??? " clary asked ... " Mikel's experiment " I said and breathed a brief sigh ... " leftovers ??? " she asked ... " yes !!!! I don't know how many are still there " I said walking towards madzie.I Took her in my arms . " troublemaker " clary said and patted my back playfully ... " less trouble maker than you !!! " izzy said as a return comment ... " enough girls !!! You go I will clear this " Simon said ... " no !!! Hand him to Luke , " Clary said and everyone rolled their eyes .. " she is right ... he is still alive .. Take him to luke .. He is just an arrow .. Mikel manipulated him and used him for his own benefit . " I said .... " why you want him to give trouble to you and Alec again ??? " Simon asked in anger ... " alec ??? What happened to him ??? " my heart is literally breaking into pieces .. Both Izzy and Clary close their eyes and give death glare to Simon ... Simon returns an apologetical look on both of them ... " somebody say what happened ?? Where is he ?? I shouted at everyone .... " magnus !!!! He is fine in hospital ... his leg is broken but he will be fine .. " izzy said to me ... ALEC POV AFTER ACCIDENT " Come on . Come on ... come on ..... Arghhhhhhhhh " fu ******* K ... I am dead today , I said , hitting the steering wheel ...

I was trying for more than 15 minutes ... I am getting tired because I am losing a lot of blood .. My left leg was still under the seat and my hand hurt a lot .. Like I can't move ... I tried to shift but I am afraid that what if my leg broke even more when I shift .... The street looks strangely empty .. I get it it's not a peak hour ... but none was there .. My phone is under the passenger seat .. I tried so many times to take that but every time I tried I am making my legs and hands even worse ... I. saw a familiar car on the way .. " Thank God !!! Jace " I shouted and pressed the horn without a gap .... When he saw me he jumped from the car and ran towards me ... " alec !!!! What happened ??? Come out " he said ... " are you dumb or what .. Do you think I am just sitting and enjoying the view ... I can't !! you idiot , do something ... " I screamed in pain ... " sorry sorry ... okay shift !!! " he said ... " My leg is locked under the seat , it's alrea dy bleeding , my hand is here " I pointed to my hand which was pierced with a wooden branch .. " okay wait !!! " he said and tried to move the car aside and he did it..he pushed the car away from the tree , My hands are free now but it's broken and I growl in pain .. Jace tried to open the door but he couldn't . It's locked and we can't open it ... it's almost destroyed .. He tried with some stone to break the lock ... but he couldn't .. " no other way alec !! If you bleed too much you can't even shift , whatever !! we will face it just shift ... " he said .. I looked at him in disbelief ... " I know you are bih when you shift . Is this car insured or not ?? " he asked .. I rolled my eyes ... " yes " I shouted .. " then shift you idiot ... " he said The next second I growl and shift to my alpha form..I couldn't stay In the car .. The car was too small for me .. I broke the top of the car and jumped on the road .... Jace took a step backward ... " jezzz !!!! You are a really really big man ... How could magus !!!!! Okay forget about it " he said.and ran towards me ... I can't stand on my legs . I feel on the road ... I shift to my human form ... " okay okay !!!! Relax " he pulled His jacket out and wrapped it around my waist ... he took me to the hospital ...

ONE HOUR LATER ( AFTER THE CALL WITH MAGNUS ) " Why didn't you tell me about the accident ?? " Jace asked me .. I was leaning on the bed and my legs were treated . I can't move right now and my hand was wrapped with a bunch of dressing and plate .... " he is already freaking out jace !! He senses that something like this is gonna happen , morning itself ... I should have listened to him .. I don't want to scare him more " I said leaning back on the backrest .. " Anyways he is gonna find out right !!! " Jace asked .. " yes .. !! There is a difference between seeing right in front of our eyes and hearing it on the phone .. Hearing this kind of thing on the phone will scare him a lot .. " I said with a smile .. Jace nodded to me , after an hour , he got a call from clary .. He talked to her about something serious ... I looked at him questioningly ... he looked at me shaking his head .. " what ??? " I asked once he ended the call ... " Victor took madzie and magnus and he wanted your baby dead ... " he started to explain everything that happened on the other end with magnus and madzie .. I was terrified .. I was holding my breath until I knew they b oth were safe .. I release a heavy breath ... " and magnus knows what happened to you !!! Simon spilled it accidentally " he said smirking at me ... " can't you give me one good news ?? " I asked him .. " magnus is on the way and he is mad at you " he said and laughed at me ... " not helping ... get lost " I said and slapped him playfully on his shoulder .... After 10mints .. I saw Magnus and Madzie rushing towards my room .. I close my eyes and open my arms on seeing madzie .. Magnus was standing in front of my broken leg .. He wasn't looking at me properly ... " dada..what happened .. Who does this to you ??? " She said and cried while looking at me ... " I am a fine sweetheart ... look I am all good " I said to change her mood .. " magnus !!! " I called for him .. He didn't look into my eyes , he was still staring at my legs and hand back and forth .. I know it's going to be a long process .. " Okay papa and dada need to talk .. We Will wait outside .. How about some chocolates ? " Izzy said and took Madzie with her . Jace left along with others ..

" I told you , didn't I ??? I told you to be with me today .. Then why didn't you listen to me Alexander ?? " he asked ... his gaze was fixed in my legs .. " magnus !!! Relax..it's " I was about to say something but cut off by magnus again ... " an hour ago I called you and you said you are fine .. Now look what happened ??? ... what you going to get on hiding things from me ... why don't you just tell ... " before he could finish I pulled him close and pressed my lips on him ... he didn't refuse to kiss me back .. We both carved for this so much..it's been a long day for us .. But it's still afternoon ... " i am sorry I wouldn't be there to help you today .. Are you okay ??? " I asked , still brushing my lips on him ... " it's okay ... i am fine " he said , placing my hand on his tummy ... I chuckled at him ... I took him on my lap .. " mmm . Hospital !!! And I am dirty .. I am straight from The forest " he said sitting on my lap .. " it's okay .. !!! I wan t you " i said and continued to kiss him .. My hands were roaming on his back under his shirt and his hand was pulling my head back by locking his fingers on my hair ... I moan loudly .. He laughed on hearing that . " fuck off . !!!! You two ... what are you ??? You both are unbelievable " cat shouted from the doorway .. We both laughed while sitting in the same position .. " Magnus !!! Come with me ... we are up to checkup .. Your wolf wants me to check on you both .. " she said and I let magnus go .. " Thank you !!! After what happened today .. I too want to make sure of everything " he said and pecked my lips before he left the room ... cat looked at me and mouthed something .. I can't get it but I hope It won't be that bad word