Chapter 49

MAGNUS POV 

" good morning " I said , caressing his cheeks , he looked tired ... " good morning " he says , still closing eyes , he leans to my touch ... " you look tired ... sleep a little more " I said kissing his nose ... " how could I sleep when I have you next to me " he said and pressed his lips on me .. I know everything is complicated with me , he can't live a normal peaceful life because of me ... I thought to myself ... he broke the kiss with a questioning look .. " I mean it in a good way " he reassured me , lifting my chin to face him .... I nodded in return .. " magnus !!! I am fine ... I mean it in a romantic way !! " he said , kissing my forehead .. I chuckled " if you didn't meet me .. You must be happy with someone else right now , at least you live a peaceful life ... I know .. things with me were always complicated but .... " I trailed off looking aside ... " Life will be boring without you !!! I am happier than ever .. There should b e some salt and pepper in life to move on ... and most of all I never love anyone in my life like you " he said looking into my eyes ... I lean to his lips before I kiss . He took mine .. I smiled in between kissing . I took his upper lip which is like a soft candy and tastes like a plump . I love how he smells and how he taste . He took my lower lip as a hostage ... as the kiss deepened we fought for dominance , neither of us giving up , we chuckled in between kiss .... My hand found its way to Alec's hair and ass ... Alec's hand makes its way under my shirt , his lips tracing down to my neck .. I gasp in his touch , I know it's going somewhere else but Alec suddenly pulls himself away when his hand touches the dressing on my side ... " I am sorry .. I lost my control " he said trying to get off from the bed but I held him by his wrist .. He looked at me apologetically..I pulled him close and continued to kiss him , he resisted at first but gave in after struggling for sometime ... his hands were right next to my chest , I can feel his fingers touching my nipple like a feather ... I bite his lips and lean my forehead on him .... he took my cheeks in his hands ... " I am sorry ... It's sensitive nowadays " I said , holding my breath ... " I know ... " he smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead ..

He make me lay on his chest .. I don't know how long we slept ... Alec jumps on waking up when catarina slaps alec's back .. " can't you both stay away from each other ??? " she asked , rolling her eyes ... I woke up and leaned my back on the headboard ... I laughed at sleepy face while Catarina scolded him ... She check my wound ..... " everything is fine ... his healing is good ... you can take him home today ... complete the formalities and fix the broken bathroom door before you leave " she said and winked at alec ... " yayy .... We are going home " I said smiling at alec ... he pecks my lips ... " fed up with hospitals ! ?? " he asked sarcastically running his fingers on my hair ... " no !!! with this medicines .. And there is one good thing that happened , you know what , I didn't get my cramps because of this medication for the past two days .. " I said with bright smile .. " everything will be fine !!! " He said , " Packing my things ... " until you are with me everything will be fine  " I said holding his hand ... " I am not going anywhere ... " he said , patting my cheeks ... ALEC POV Once we reach home .. Madzie ran towards me and hugged me tight ... " how are you daddy ?? " she asked me ... " I am fine sweet pea " I said , kissing her forehead .. " I am fine too ... thank you for asking " magnus said looking at madzie .. " I know you will be fine papa because Dada is next to you " she said giggling at magnus ... magnus rolled his eyes and she pulled Magnus for a cheek kiss ... He took her and walked to the bedroom ... " by the way how is your new school ?? " Magnus asked her while adjusting her hair . " It's really good !!! Aunty izzy and clary take me to the school and pick me back home everyday " she said with a lot of expression on her face ...

" okay go and play .. I will join you soon " I said and she ran away .. " take some rest..I have important work in the hospital ... I will be back soon " I said , pushing him to the bed and tucking him under the cover ... he nodded in return ... " If you want anything just call me okay !!! " I said and left the room ..... I called for Luke " where is mikel ??? " I asked , driving on the way to prison ... " I am here . I am waiting for you ... are you sure you want to talk to him " Luke asked me concernedly .. " Yes .. I am on the way " I said .. We end the call with that ... I want to stop him or atleast I want to know why he is holding this much vengeance only with magnus .. I am not that patient today ... My temper was getting high..I lied to Magnus if I said where I am going I am sure he will never let me go ... l want him to live a normal happy life with me and our family ..