Chapter 69

ALEC POV

"iam saying this again alec!!! It's not your fault, they tried to kill Magnus and your baby, so

you fight back that's all.. Besides they are not an innocent human or wolf. They came after yours, so you knock them out.. | can't file a case for wolves, you are free to go.. You don't have to accuse yourself for it "luke reassured me by patting my shoulder..

" Okay, then I should leave "I said and was about to leave..." is there anything else bothering you?? "he asked me... he is like a father to me so | can't hide it from him.." my anger issues are back and | tore them apart in front of magnus.. | don't want him to think that | am a person like "I trailed off.." mikel?? "he finished my sentence..

" sort of.. What if he felt unsafe with me because of my anger issues "I asked him with brief sigh... he stood up and walks towards me.. He smiled at me politely..” he is your magnus, the moment | saw you together for the first time.. | know he felt safe around you... he lost everything but he still smiled soulfully whenever he saw you, that's the trust and that's the effect you have on him.. You better talk with him first.” he said and left me alone to think.. | built some courage to face him.. Even Though we are good after that incident we kissed and | dropped him back home but

| felt that distance between us.. Whether it's because of my behavior or it's actually me thinking like that...

It's been a long day. | dropped him around

11 in the morning now it's around 7 pm.... He texts me so many times.. But | didn't respond properly... | just reply through a smiley or small text like’ yes" mmm no ‘like that.. He called me twice and | can't answer him.. | avoided him because | want to clear it in person

When | reached home | took courage and knocked on the door.. But izzy opened it... she hugged me tight and | returned the warm hug... "tired???" she asked messing my hair.. "yahlll! Where is magnus??" | asked her, my eyes were roaming around the whole living area... "mmm.. Your woify is in terrace playing with madzie" izzy said and walked back to the kitchen.

| walk to the terrace to see Magnus playing

some kind of trick card games with madzie...

she is all laughing and giggling...she is sitting in magnus lap facing him... he said some jokes and madzies giggled more... when she saw me leaning on the door.. "dada...... you are home!!!" she rushed towards me and hugged me tight... he sprayed pepper kisses on my tired face, when she started to laugh while biting my cheeks, ... | kissed her forehead and cheeks...

She ran to izzy when izzy brings her favorite food but | hope that her cooking wouldn't be that bad when she did it for madzie. "dinner???" he asked me caressing my cheeks... “later!!!!.... | need to shower" | said without looking into his eyes... he frowned at me, | know why he is looking at me like that... | always kiss him when | get back home and If I'm going for shower J will drag him along with me...but today | didn't do both.. he nodded and walked away...

| have been training myself to face magnus eyes and talk to him about what happened today... | know he is giving me my space but | don't want it right now... | want him to say that... That.... He still loves me... once

| got showered | went to the dining table.. As usual he feed me.. | took his offer but | couldn't face him... being an alpha it's very difficult to face my omegas eyes when we feel that distance from each other... If | felt any rejection or hater in those eyes,| would definitely break into pieces...

After dinner | was sitting on the living room couch watching TV.. Magnus was with madzie reading her bed time stories... | heard their happy moments and | was dying to join them... but with which face??