Chapter 24

Magnus POV

I know how short tempered he is ... but for me he is the most humble , kind and sweetest person I have ever met ... if Everything happen in my life was to push me in his hand .. Then I am happy for whatever I've been through ..
This man standing next to me is worth everything ...... He looks at me and holds me by my waist ... I felt safe around him ... " I have arranged our wood house nearer the river , go and spend your days ... I am happy for you both " on saying that izzy hugged both of us .... I look at madzie questioning ly ... " don't worry about madzie , I will take care of her " she said , lifting madzie in her arms .. I look at alec for his response .. " papa and daddy Will be back in 2 days .. Is that okay for you sweetheart ??? " alec asked madzie by caressing her cheeks " I am fine with it daddy ... take care of papa ... and papa !!! take care of daddy be nice with him " she said with giggling ... she kissed me and Alec on cheeks .. And wave her hands at us .... Alec look into my eyes for answer . I smiled at him and pressed my lips on his .... He took me to the wood house that actually looks like a boat house ..... In the night light this house looks like a classy resort and it's surrounded by a clear river , it's located in the center of the woods .. The place looks calm and private .. Alec took me inn and asked me to freshen up by showing the bedroom .... He walks towards the living area speaking with someone on the phone .. That bedroom looks like it's completely decorated for wedding rituals ... I look at myself in the bathroom mirror " don't be afraid magnus .. It's your Alexander .. You can do it ... it's just one night .. Close your eyes , hug him tight ... will be over .. But ... " i keep on mumbling stupid things in front of the mirror .. I change my clothes and walk to the living area . I couldn't find alec there .... I keep on walking inside the house . There is a kitchen well furnished and another one bedroom smaller than the one I used a minute ago ..... at the end of the house there is an exit door ... Before that there is another big bathroom .. I open the exit door to see the most amazing view of the river .. The house is partly in the river ... like half of the house built in the river..
seated myself on the edge and dropped my legs on the cold clear river water .. The lights were everywhere around the house .... I can see moonlight reflection on the river water ... I keep on swinging my legs so the water splashes on my face ... I giggled in between because of the Coldness..I felt a warmer hand holding my waist tight and pulling me back close to his body ... I smile to myself and lean on my Alexanders shoulder .. He smells really really pleasant .. Calming and soothing .. He placed a little peck - like kiss on my cheeks which made me close my eyes to take more from him ... I was sitting in between his legs , he laughed at my reaction .. I can sense that .. " you like this place ??? " he ask me holding my hand .. " mmmm ... I love this place " I said him looking into his eyes .. " About the wedding ... Are you happy ??? " he asked me placing a kiss on my nape and shoulder .. His lips sticking around my dry skin .. " I never could be this much happier before ... I love this whole family and I love you " I said looking at him on my shoulder .. He keeps on kissing my nape and he trace his lips to my cheeks again ... " I love you too ... and whatever is mine is yours too " he said looking at my eyes .. Like everytime I melted into his eyes He turns me around , presses his lips on mine , I can't deny that and I can't control myself .. I keep on kissing him .. His hand roams under my t - shirt rubbing bare skin on my back .. I whimpered a little from his touch . He felt that I am getting uncomfortable so he withdrew his hands back , now his hands holding my hips firmly in place .. Without breaking the kiss he took me to the bed

He sat on the bed and made me sit on his lap ... we have no intention to break that kiss .. Alec keeps on sucking my lower lips while I am completely chewing his upper lips ... we fought for dominance and I gave in for alec ... even though he is the one exploring my mouth I can taste him in my tongue .. He tastes like a butterscotch , maybe the cake we ate at our wedding is still there ... I giggle thinking about that ... As much as I smile , my alpha keeps on deepening the kiss ... I adjusted a little on his lap .. I can sense that he is getting hard as well as me .. " Alexander " I gasp in between the kiss " what ?? " he asked , placing his forehead on mine . " it's ummm .... I can't .. " I start to stutters .. " did I ask for sex ??? " he panted nearer to my ears " no !! " I said like a whisper " then relax !!! I just want to kiss you .. I am trying my best to stop but I can't " on saying that he continue to kiss me again ... I couldn't believe what I heard but as I said before , this man kissing me was totally different from any other men ... as time passes the kiss gets slow and sloppy there is no demand or dominance .. It's a wet and lazzy kiss .... We couldn't stop that , alec lay on his back by holding me on his top ... We keep on sucking and kissing as my lips get numb . I couldn't feel Alec's lips anymore ... I can see Alec getting tired .. The last thing I knew was I snuggled in alec's neck nearer his scent gland , inhaling his scent deeply that gives me peace and gives me the feeling of being safe ... he keeps on caressing my hair in his sleep like a slow stroke .... I sleep on alec . like an octopus holding a rock under water ... clingy and sticky around him ...

TBC..