Chapter 17

Magnus POV

He opens the door and looks at my eyes " I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you , I was just joking " before I could finish the sentence Alec pulled me tight hug .. Why this man is so nice to me , I can feel the warmness wrapping around me safely it's warmer than the campfire out there , why didn't he shout or yell at me ... I know one day or another this man will lose patience around me and kick me out because of my attitude and pricking words , like who tolerate the person like me until then I can take this happiness " I thought to myself burying deeper in his chest " I know you didn't mean it , even you said that for a joke ... don't know it hurts !!! don't want you to think that I am another before he could finish I put my fingers in his lips .... " Don't even compare yourself with anyone in this world " I said looking at his eyes .... He nodded with a little smile on his face " okay !! Good night !! " I said and about to leave..he pulled me back with my waist .. " that's all ??? What about my daily payment ?? " He leans to catch my lips . . " mmmm ... Deal is the deal right ??? " I said holding myself from not looking at his lips .. He Rolls his eyes in return that's looks pretty on him " That's day time , when moonlight caresses darkness of night , all I want is what is mine ... I am getting used to this taste of " this " ... us " on saying that he leans for a kiss . I give in shamelessly and we smile in between our kiss .. This kiss was no less than yesterday in case it's a little heaten up today .... I pulled his hair back to break the kiss because he was literally taking my breath away . .. to gain a muffled moaning from his beautiful mouth ... " Good night !!! " I said and about to leave but I can see he is walks behind me and beside me and then he walks in front of me to my room ... I look him confusingly " Hey Madzie !!! Can I join you ? " he asks Madzie who is lying in her bed and getting ready for bedtime story " yehhhhh !!! Alec .... yes !!! Will you join us everyday !! " Madzie ask him joyfully ..

" my pleasure mmm ... What story you want to hear let me read it out for you " he ask to Madzie and yes I feel like a third wheel and little jealous ... I just tuck myself under the cover and pull it over my head ..I can hear them laughing at me .... " Shut up " that's the last word I said and gain a muffled laughter in return .. Next day morning Clary walks from the store room by adjusting her T - shirt , she smiles at me and Alec ... " what ??? Did you miss something ? " He asked me when my gaze shifted from Clary to Woods .. " no !! " I said in return " you should practice hiding things from me .. because it's already written on your face ... What is it ??? Missing running on woods ??? " he ask me raising his eyebrows " Yes ... As I can't shift , I miss running in the woods like a mad wolf " I said sarcastically ... " who said you can't run in the woods .... Get ready " he said and ran towards the store room .. Next minute I can see it's my big bad wolf getting into an action with brown eyes That wolf walks towards me and kneels in front of me by bending his front leg and gesturing to me to climb on his back " you're kidding me right ??? " I ask in return .... That wolf groaned and shook his head ... And again gesture me to climb ...... I climb on his back and hold his shoulder as tight as possible At first he ran slowly when I held him tightly on his shoulder , once he sensed that i am comfortable .... He took his own speed ... After a long time I was running in the woods not running . Actually it's more adventures than running .. The fresh air of woods hits my face in full force , makes my skin fluffy and my eyes start to get wet and tear drops are shedding because of the speed..

I can't hear anything , I can only hear the rushing wind piercing my ear drums ... l was smiling without my knowledge ... when we write running I look behind to see how far he is taking me away from the house , when the distance gets too much . I felt a little dizzy like I was sitting on a roller coaster alone .... Well my wolf is carrying me but I felt completely numb because of the continuous slapping of wind on my face ... l want to smell everything in wolf form . But I couldn't ... When I was about to loosen my grip .. Alec slowed himself down and took me home by walking ... It's rare to find an alpha walking in the woods casually carrying a human in his back .. . Once he dropped me on the ground he ran towards the store room..I could hear the growling sound and then I saw Alexander pulling his t - shirt down from his chest to waist ... I could see his abs ... " like what you saw ??? " He asked me playfully .... I shook my head with a smile on my face .. " dont stare like that it's already yours " he said and placed a kiss on my forehead ... " Stop teasing and Thank you for the ride " I said by pecking his cheeks ..

TBC...