Chapter 32

Magnus pov

It's around 7 pm and I see the clock ticking.alec must be here anytime . I am looking through the terrace on the streets .. It looks busy today..I can see his car coming in the distance , the omega inside me already floating in air to hear his voice and see his face , madzie is busy with her new toys which Lydia brought her in the afternoon ... I can see alec walking to the doorway really tired .. The doorbell rings , before I could open , Izzy opens the door , and gives a hug to alec .. He returns it with a tight one to gain a pat from izzy ... on seeing me standing in the middle of the living room , izzy walks towards her room gesturing me to take alec with me .. I laughed at her and she mouthed " love you " to me .. I mouthed her the same .. " what's happening here ?? Is my wolfy is okay or I need to start something ??? " he said , lifting me and placing me on the dining table ....... " can't you talk with me by leaving me on the floor..l am not that short ?? " I asked him by patting his shoulder while adjusting myself on the dining table ...... " mmmm . ... for me you are short !! And the point is I can kiss you comfortably like this ' ' he placing his lips on mine..i will never get tired of his lips ... " you look tired !! " I said pressing his shoulder .. " I am !!!! wolfy !! Pending work from honeymoon holidays " he said sarcastically turning around his back to me , he pulled me to the edge of the table and leaned his back on my chest , his head was on my shoulder , he took my hand and placed it on his shoulder , asking me to do more ... I laugh at him .. How come his family baring his cuteness .. I thought to myself and started to massage his shoulder .. He " Humm " a little and moaned loudly .. I close his mouth with my hand , looking around ...

" stop everyone is here !! They will misunderstood " I said like a whisper nearer his ear and I can't help but bite his earlobe a little which is a very big mistake I have made .. He moaned even louder . I don't have any other way to mute him so I turn him and press my lips on his ... he starts to move his so I couldn't resist anything further .. So we keep on sucking each other ... he places his face in my crook and lifting me by my thighs , he carries me to the bed I was confused .... " I thought you were tired " I asked him trying to get my feet down ... " I am tired , wolfy " he said and placed me on the bed . He lay on top of me , his face still buried on my crooked neck and I can hear his little start up snoring ... " God !!! Is he really the big bad wolf I fell in love with or is there any chance of impersonating " I chuckled to myself and ran my fingers in his hair .. After sometimes madzie ran towards me and kissed alec's sleeping face , " papa l am hungry .. Will you feed me ?? " she asked me to rubbing her stomach ... Before I tried to wake alec , he rolled over to the bed on hearing madzies voice ... I kiss his cheeks and tuck him under cover ... I finished feeding her , and I noticed one thing .. They both eat similarly ... She jumped from the couch and ran towards Izzy's room to continue her games ... I can hear someone walking towards our home..i opened the door and saw Luke standing smiling in front of Me ... " Hey magnus !!! How are you ??? Is Alec home ?? " he asked when he was sitting on the couch .. " Yes he is sleeping ... coffee or drinks ??? " I asked , smiling at him , " coffee pls !! He must be tired.he is working hard to collect some details against mikel ... " he said to me ... I was worried , I am just a useless person , I couldn't figure out that he is stressing himself out to keep me safe .. I thought to myself .... " wait I will check whether he is up or not " I said and left that place handing him a coffee .. I can see clary walking towards luke waving at me ... I smile in return

1 couldn't find Alec on the bed .. I can hear the shower and the door left open ... " alec !!!! Luke is here , he wants to talk to youuuuu ..... " I was standing there spellbounded on seeing Alec standing naked under the shower ... " sorry I should knock " I said , turning around , cursing myself .. He pulled me back thank God he is with a towel in his waist by now ... He leaned nearer my lips " it's not the first time you're seeing me like this " he said brushing my lips .. " sorry I should learn to knock the door first " I said looking at his lips ... he leans to kiss .. I close my eyes .. But I didn't feel anything so I open my eyes to see him grinning at me ... " magnus !!!! " clary is shouting my name from outside .. " is luke is here ?? " he asked me frowning .. " Yes I totally forget " I said placing my hands on my head .. " mmmm ... you forget everything when you are with me " he said , placing pecks on my lips and walking to the closet ... I am still standing there ... he just gave me a kiss then why the hell did I close my eyes a minute ago for that kiss ' to get a tease ' I thought to myself and shook my head ...

" hey I am sorry to keep you waiting !!! " alec said and sat opposite Luke ... " I want to talk to you too magnus !!! " he said looking at me ... " alec !! The evidence is enough for me to file a strong complaint against mikel . Lydia doing her best to keep him in prison till the rest of his life .. But the problem is the alpha he created .. I mean he did some experiments on beta , omega and some humans are out there and mingled with everyone .. So we can find them out .. So keep magnus safe and protect yourself ... " Luke said to alec ... alec nodded in return ... " and don't talk anything to Mikel tomorrow .. He will try to put words in your mouth .. Stay put , better stay away from him as much as possible .. And he is shouting magnus name repeatedly on the cell ... So we should be careful " he said concerndly " I will take care of him !! " he said , holding my hands ... Luke smiled at both of us ...

Later that night

" what is running in this little skul l ?? " Alec asked me by tapping his finger on my head ... " nothing it's about mikel ... alec can you pls stop pressuring yourself for me .. " I said , holding his cheeks .... " don't worry , in the middle of the night , I will shift my pressure on you " he said playfully ...  "  stop !!! I am serious ... I love you and I am married to you , I am lost in you , what else you want from me .. Why are you doing this ?? " I asked resting my forehead and on his .. " to be honest , I want that smile back in your face , I can sense you are happy with me , but I want that charming smile you lost " he said kissing my nose ..

TBC...