Chapter 63

ALEC POV

“take a small step, don't move your long legs like you are doing some kind of gymnastics” magnus yelled at me while holding me by his shoulder... | am healing fast.. | can't sit there like that so | took my wolfy's help to walk...

| keep on tickling him on his side facing, he gives me death glare in return... "if you keep doing that | will drop you down.. Mind it"

he said and helped me with another step... when | reach the other end of the room.. | took support from the wall... he looked at me questioningly... "you want some rest??" he asked, rubbing my arms... | pushed him to the wall and pin him with one hand and my other hand was on the wall for support.. He looked at me with a smirk on his face.. "what???"

| asked... "Do you really walk this much to

pin me here??" he asked, laughing at me... “actually no!!! | got this idea all of sudden” | said and pressed my lips on his... he gave in like he always does... | leave my grip on his hand and slide my hand under his shirt on his waist.. He pulled me close by my neck... he licked my lips.. | smiled and opened it for him... he explored every corner of my lips and yes | miss this warmness.... | tugged his lower lips in between my teeth but he pushed me away a little and rushed to the bathroom... | can hear him throwing everything... | felt bad that | couldn't run and hold him, | couldn't rub his back.. | tried to move but he came out all tired and fed up... he took me to my bed... "lam tired... can we continue after 10 minutes pis” he asked and I nodded with a smile...

After some time... Izzy was there at the right moment when Magnus walked out to get some food for us.. She handed madzie to magnus on the way.. | was looking at her through the window... magnus and madzie sharing beautiful kisses and talking about something more fun... | smiled at [zzy when | saw her entering my room... | straightened up from the bed..

“hey izzy!!!!" | said and hugged her tight... “hey big brother we need to talk.” she says seriously... "what??? Did you find anything??" | asked curiously...

"yes!!! | got a detector from Luke and | searched our whole house... | flipped our home upside down but | couldn't find anything... the detector found dead silent.. Until | reach madzie's room” she said and gave a pause... "don't say it's in madzies room..” | said with a lot of confusion in my voice...

"no it's not in her room!!!" she said and |

am even more confused right now... “then how??? | didn't get it... spill it out izzy" | asked her..

alec!!! The bug is on madzie somewhere..

| clear all her ornaments but it's still beeping.. Is there any chance....??? | mean... UmmMmm..." she asked with hesitation... "yes izzy there is a chance to insert a bug under the skin or above the bone.." | said my eyes started to get wet. I have this guttering pain in my heart...

"what happened??? Why are you crying??" Magnus rushed into the room when he saw me with glassy eyes...

"noll! | am not... it's just..... Magnus we need to talk" | said looking at him... “you are scaring me alec!!! Tell me what's happening here???" he asked, worried..

"izzy, can you take madzie out for a minute" | asked izzy politely.. | "why papa??? Did | do something wrong??" she asked me, she was about to cry...

"not at all sweetheart.. | am just.. Want

to kiss papa so..."| took her in my arms to change her mood.. She giggled and looked at magnus, magnus faked a smile on her...

" dada.. Papa always loves your kiss"she whispered in my ears and left for a walk with izzy...