Chapter 47

ALEC POV

It's getting dark outside. I can see mom's car in the
parking lot through the window.. My wolfy was a little mad at me.. He is not looking at my face and ignoring my eyes.. "hey magnus!!!! I bought you Dinner" on saying that mom carries a bag full of homemade food....she hugs Magnus tight...
"What is the procedure to get divorce???" he asked
looking at mom.. She was shocked to hear that, she looked at me in total horror.. I rolled my eyes at her... "mom!!! Relax!!! He asked me to get chocolates... I said no!!! so he is asking like that" I said rubbing his hair.. He pushed my hand away...
"take your hands off me" he said, I walked towards
him and held him by his side.. He looked at me
annoyingly.. " Magnus!!! You are in the hospital, you are injured and you want chocolate now? ??" Maryse asked, raising her eyebrows.. "not only chocolates.... when I called you to bring dinner... you know what he asked? something spicy, pizza, pasta, and seriously magnus you want ice cream now" I asked looking at him in disbelief... Magnus looked back at me with his eyes full of anger...
"alec!!! Can't you see that he is craving!!! It's normal" she said laughing at us... "magnus!! I bought something you like for sure... eat this today you will heal within 2 days then alec will get you whatever you want.. Okay!!!" Mom said and gave a tray filled with food.... he took and ate it all without looking at me....I lean to his face and clear my throat looking at the plate... mom keeps on laughing at us sitting from the couch nearer.." I am here too..... And I am starving " I said, still trying to get his attention.. He took a small piece of broccoli and offered it to me... I frown a little" healthy food Alexander take it " he said with a smirk..."
no thanks I am full "I said and tried to lean back but he pulled my chin and opened my mouth to force feed all the veggies on the plate..After sometimes mom left us... I lay on the couch and I know he is looking at me.. Still with that grumpy face...
he moved a little in his bed, he raised his hand in the air and flapped it like gesturing to me to hug him...
I chuckled and ran towards him to get a warmer cozy hug "sleep with me" he said, moving aside and giving me some space.. I shook my head.... "dont worry I am not gonna rape you and I can't right now. " he said sarcastically.. I laughed at him and lay next to him, he snuggled close to my chest and buried his nose in my neck crook.... he slept in no time. I Was little uncomfortable but my wolfy sleeping peacefully.. I ran my fingers on his hair and traced it to his face... "This is why they give extra couches for visitors," Luke said and laughed while looking at us... I laughed, closing my eyes... "take a seat luke" I said, still laying on the bed.. I can't move. This kitten is a snuggling monster. "What about mikel? ? " I asked Luke.. "he is still the same with more vengeance, he repeatedly shouting and screaming magnus name like he always do and he giving commands from prison to his slaves.. I mean those alphas, we are still figuring it out, how? ? ? " he said, looking at me and magnus... "what you want me to do now? Stay put??" I asked sternly.. "no!!! Even though I am done with this shits!!!!... If I am right, then 3 or 4 alphas must be here already, so if you want me to give protection, I can do that.... Or...... you can take care of CCTV footages" he said with a smirk... "I will go with option 2..." I said smiling at him.... "okay call me once you're done.. I will clear the mess" he said winking at me and he patted my back one last time, before leaving the room..
Magnus moves a little in sleep.. So I moved and
stood on my feet, I walked towards the window
and saw 3 alphas staring at the room... I closed
the window before they could see me... it's almost
middle of the night.. I woke Magnus by shaking a
little... "magnus!!! Magnus!!!" I said... he shook his and opened his eyes... "what!! Are you
going to get me chocolates??" he asked... "God!!!
I will get you a separate chocolate shop tomorrow
but listen to me now.…... there are 3 alphas out there and I am gonna go out to divert them,, if they
attack me I will finish it there or if they come for
you!!!! I will be Here next minute" I said pointing at
the long window beside magnus."  I already kept that door open.. I will come through this okay don't panic... "I Assured him kissing his forehead. . " Did I ever get panic when I am around you... relax Alexander... You look really funny when you are tense "he said pulling me for a kiss...
I gave one long kiss and left the place. . I can see
the alphas hiding behind the cars... I walked towards the cafeteria next to the hospital... I can see all 3 of them running towards the hospital... Once they disappeared I walked to the CCTV room and switched off all the recording for sometime.. I
ran to the backside of the hospital.. Through the
window I saw.. One alpha closing the door and
locking it.. And 2 standing right infront Magnus...
Magnus was really faking his sleep. Wait, did he
really sleep... jezzz!!!!

TBC...