Chapter 23

MAGNUS POV

I was looking at the altar through the window .. I never imagined something like this would happen until I saw alec ... he knows how ugly and intolerable my past is , specially no one fell in love with this much broken person ... but he is different .. There are 100 people sitting in the altar but my eyes fix with the person in black suit similar to mine , he is smiling innocently .. I can see some of the girls and womens looking at him like he is some kind of delicious food .. I am not jealous , I am just stating the fact ... he looks hot .. I have this doubt why he still sticks with me despite what I have said and how badly I behave to him ... His eyes are roaming like a marble ball on a polished surface ... maryse looks beautiful in her dress , she welcomes everyone .. And there comes izzy and clary they look stunning as always and my man's knights Simon and jace they both look handsome than ever ... whole family looks like an angel in black dress .. There comes my daughter madzie , she looks gorgeous in her clothes and a little princess crown in her head ... " papa .. Daddy asked me to bring you " she said with her cute little voice ... I smile and hold her hands .. She took me to the altar ... Everyone was looking at me and I could barely breathe when I saw Alexander standing on the altar ..

Alec pov

I still can't figure out why I love him so much ... I am over the moon and the alpha inside me got insane when I saw him walk towards me holding my daughter's hand .... his suit fit him perfectly I can see his hair perfectly spiked than usual .. And purple color shaded with little glitter in the end of his spiked hair that looks elegant .. His eyes have black eyeliner with very little smokey eye shadow .. I am sure my alpha founded death inside me .. He looks breathtaking ... he came close to me ... I give my hands to help him get on the stage .. I can feel those cold hands getting warmer when I touch him ... he smiles at me " you look beautiful " I said with blush in my face " thank you , you look hot " he said in return makes my jaw hit the ground .... he closes my mouth with his thumb and index finger .. Everyone laughs at us ...

" we are here to witness the union of two beautiful hearts " The officiant announced to everyone on the altar .. Everyone goes silent ... " if you want to promise each other you can say that now " the officiant says with a genuine smile In his face ... magnus looks at me to go first ... I smiled at him widely

3 rd person pov

Alec

I promise you that I love you the way I always do .. No matter how old we get

I promise I won't hurt you at any cause , either physically or mentally

I promise I will keep you safe till my last breath , I never let anyone touch even your shadow

I promise I will make you scream or cry only in bed

I promise I will never stop teasing you daily for eating junk food

I promise I will keep annoying you for the rest of my life

I promise I will put your needs in first place

I promise I listen to your every stupid blah blah blahs

I promise I will choose you again and again and again ... I will always choose you over anything else

I promise  I will never get tired of your attitude

I promise i will put your wishes first over mine

I promise I won't leave you behind for any stupid reasons

I promise I won't remind any of your dark days actually I won't give you time for that

I promise I will always convince you with kiss when we had a fight

I promise I will always stand by your side and fight for you ..

I promise that I will never get bored of you

I promise that madzie is always enough for me because along with you I have two kids already .

Everyone laughs in between on hearing alecs vow .. Magnus gets lost in alecs vow , he stood there like his mouth opened swallowing hard ... Maryse looks at alec in amusement .. Izzy smiling non stop .. Clary jace and Simon keep on teasing and shouting funny comments in between their " awee " and " wohooo "

Magnus vow

" I ........ " He closes his eyes not to look or listen to anyone . He can feel those warm hands caressing him and holding his hand tight .. He opens to see Alexander standing in front of him with a concerned look .. Magnus smiles at him ...

I promise I will trust you with all my life.. like the day I met you I have this faith that I am in safe hand

I promise I love you forever and you are everything for me

I promise I will feed you every time you get back home like a starving wolf

I promise I will make sure that I will irritates you with my words in daily basis

I promise I will never stop asking for ice creams

I promise I will always listen to your words

I promise I will never show my attitude towards you

I promise I will always keep you happy ..

I promise I will always choose you over anything

I promise I will always kiss you every night

I promise I will always look at you like I met you for the first time ...

I promise I will check on your health everyday

I promise I will give you the family you want even it is by the death of me

I promise i will never run away from you

I promise I will fulfill all your wishes and desires ..

I promise I will stand by your side and

I promise I will always love my big bad wolf

Alec and magnus hold their hands " the love I have for you ... is the love that knows no boundaries " Magnus "  Alexander Gideon lightwood " Alec " magnus bane " Malec : I am and always be your loving husband and I will take madzie as my beloved daughter" On saying that , the officiant said " I am happy to pronounce you as one .. You may slide the rings and kiss your love " Alec took magnus hand and slide the ring and magnus did the same Alec pulls magnus for a kiss , everytime they kiss , they kiss like they are kissing for the first time and their life depends on it ... after a minute of pressing lips ... they smile at everyone walking hand in hand on the altar .. Magnus can feel alec's tight hold on his hand .. And that gives him more support to face another day ... The man walking next to him shows him the new way of caring and loving that he never experienced before ... this is him , the man everyone was afraid of his wolf form and his alpha tone , this big bad wolf will always be magnus ' beloved little puppy ....

TBC..