Ch 44

MAGNUS POV

" Alexander !!! " I shout for one last time looking at the woods ... there is no sign of both father and daughter , alec took madzie for the ride into the woods .. Madzie now knows much about our second genders , shifting , powers , hearing and smelling capacity , like everything for her good , alec teaches her everything and enlightens her in so many ways ... they become like friends more than dad and daughter , that's really bad for me , whatever I say they won't listen to me , it's like baby - sitting 3 kids at the same time . Yes along with the one in my stomach . If I get mad or shout at them for something the little one used to shut my mouth with her innocent face and puppy eyes and the other one shut my mouth with his kiss .. Now I am standing in front of our home .. They are still busy roaming in the forest .. " fine I am leaving " I said and looked for them , there I found a giant wolf carrying a little princess .. She is giggling holding his dad's shoulder .. Madzie jumped from alec and ran inside the house like signaling something to her dad and laughing at me ... alec walks towards me .. " what ??? You don't want to eat breakfast .. Mmmm " I asked , rubbing his head .. He leaned nearer my stomach and sniffed it .. After taking one long shot of sniff , he starts to run and jump around me like a little kid , I laughed at him , he is cute with his Tails swinging around and jumping in enthu ... he ran towards me again , I kneel in front of him and took his face , I can hear his " purrrrrr .... " he pushed me a little back to make me lean on  the grass ... I lean back laughing at him ... he lifts my shirt a little and sniffs my stomach and starts to rub his nose on my tummy ... I was giggling at him , I felt tickles when he started to lick my stomach ... I laughed and pushed him away .. He waves his Tails at me and I can hear a " phewwww " .. He sat next to me , I turned on my stomach to see his face but he gave me a warning look and rotated me to lay on my back with his leg " hooo ... Sorry .. I forget " I said and he nodded ... " what ??? Did you smell your kitty ? " I asked him rubbing his fur and he snuggled close to me ..

He is warmer and even in wolf form he is the best cuddling partner , I snuggled in his neck and kissed his fur .. He tilted his head on his side like he always does .. I laughed at him , he knows I am teasing him so he starts to lick my face ... " okay okay that's gross . !!!! I need shower .. Come on , let's go !!! " I said to him by kissing his forehead again .. He ran towards the wooden storehouse nearer and came back with shorts .. And yes those abs will be the death of me oneday ..

ALEC POV

" Give me , I will do that " he asked me the razor I have in my hand , I handed him by lifting and placing him on the bathroom mirror table .. " it's comfortable or what ?? " I asked concernedly .... " it's comfortable !!! don't disturb me ... stand still ... now look at the master of work " he said and starts to shave my facial stubble " SO can I ask you a question ?? " he asked me .. " is that how you ask me ?? " I said , raising my eyebrows .. He chuckled and kiss  me in my forehead " we can't have sex right !!! How about we switch " he asked me , holding his laughter ... I laughed at him and I am not surprised .. " wolfy !!! Switching won't be a problem , the problem is you can't pressure your stomach and your lower limb , either top or bottom the effect will be the same on you .. So no !!! We can't switch " I said , patting his cheeks ... " hooo !!! Okay how about in the 2nd trimester ? " he asked me while shaving ... again and I laughed at him " you will have a baby bump at that time ... so no !!! " I said still laughing ... " I hate you !!! " he said finishing his work .. " Maybe after our baby is born , we can switch more often .. deal !!! " I said rubbing his nose tip which is covered with shaving cream ..

" if I am alive " he said sarcastically .. I don't know what got into me . I slapped him without thinking for a second .. It's a quick slap but I know it will hurt .. He looked at me in horror . .. " I am sorry , I ...... you said something .. I couldn't .... " I stuttered , he giggled and pressed his lips on me .. I started to kiss him and pull him close , he locked his leg around my waist and buried his hands in my hair ... I was lost in that kiss , he parted his lips for me and we started to explore each other , he tugged my lower lips and sucked it to assure me that he was not mad at me .. I lean my forehead on him " I am sorry Magnus !!! I can't lose you " I said , my lips trembling ... " I get it , I am sorry .. I didn't mean to hurt you " he said " The man in front of me knows how to fight , talk too much , full of fun and sarcasm , he has a really charming smile , pleasant mind , kind heart , honest , he does flirt , he has desires and more than all he has his own beautiful life .. It's my fault I couldn't find him before , if I found him earlier I would never have let those smiles leave his face , he would have suffered a lot . It's because of me .. I have this guilt  but he never gets mad at me for that . He used to lighten up my mood every time .. I  Wish I could meet you earlier and love you more " I thought and looked at him .. He looked at my face in confusion " don't worry when I am on top , I will be gentle ..... Mmmmmm .... sometimes " he said , pecking my nose , " sometimes ....... " I said with a smirk and he laughed at me by pressing his lips on me .. I never get tired of this makeouts " let's take this to shower " I said and lifted him to the shower ... " guys quick !!! We have a trial this afternoon " Izzy shouted from the living room .. We rolled our eyes at the same time..

TBC...