Chapter 90

❣️CHAPTER 90❣️

ALEC POV 

"Hmmmmmmm" magnus moaned loudly when  I  massaged his back, he was standing in front of me showing his back towards me.. I am sitting at the end of the bed, I made him stand in between my legs so I can comfortably massage his back … 

his bump size got really big and wide because of that he got back pain,his spine looks a little arched to the front all the time, he struggles to Lean down and  standing on  tiptoe, he is staying most of the time in the bathroom … his legs got  swollen and numb more often ..his breathing became a bit of struggle sometimes… especially while sleeping … he looked tired most of the time… his appetite was less nowadays.. His hair has grown a little longer so I can play with it and hold it while kissing him hard ... He needs to take a walk if he wants to digest what he ate to prevent heartburns, even if it's a single bread .. Sometimes he has cramps but it's too much nowadays… I can feel how much strength he needs to take that pain because I can feel it via the ring I gave him.. I am sharing my strength with him whenever he needs to hold that pain… but he forgets everything when I get back home, he talks and laughs with me like nothing happened.. He throw his head back when I massaged little harder 

"you like that??" I asked doing more by pressing my thumb on his back dimple… "God I love that.. Your fingers and hands will be Death of me" he moaned even louder when I pressed hard… I giggled on hearing that… he looks at me through his shoulder.. I kissed his back and took a little bite on his side… that tickled him so he pushed me on the bed… and he  wore his night robe. He tried to knot it twice  and successfully did it the 3rd time … "idiot… I said it in a good way..you have a  Dirty mind!!! " he said and sat next to me by rotating and twisting his head  left and right to ease the pain on his neck … 

"You're the reason for my dirty thoughts.. I was really a nice innocent man before you " I said and leaned on the headboard, "come here" I dragged him towards me.. "So I spoiled you? .. I spoiled my innocent Alexander?? " He asked and  moved backwards, he leaned on my bare chest like I am some kind of cushion..."sit straight so i can massage your neck and shoulder" I said and made him sit between my legs and he held my knees for support.. His lower  back rested on my abs… I started to knead his muscles which are stiff and I know that  it will be really painful … "You spoiled me in a good way," I said,and he thought for a second "I am innocent too.. Don't blame me  for your dirty thoughts" he said, running his finger on the thin fabric over my thigh… "I know how innocent you are…" I said and pulled him even closer by holding his waist..he kissed my cheeks by turning a little… 

 "hey!!! Did madzie sleep??" he asked, playing with my pants.. "yes… she asked for you.. I said your Papa is in the bathroom.. She said.. He is always in the bathroom nowadays" I said and giggled.. Magnus rolled his eyes on me.. "Does this look like a joke to both of you? '' he asked, loosening himself from my arms… I forgot to mention that nowadays he is getting angry even for a little teasing .His  mood swings were crazy… but I pulled him back to me…. 

" You know I was kidding "I said in my husky voice while biting his shoulder.'' Alec!! "he whispered, squeezing my hand… I kissed his shoulder and traced my lips upwards to his neck… he threw his head back on my shoulder on the other side… I start to suck and bite all over his neck. Which not only looks like a caramel it even tastes like a one..magnus starts to moan and moves even closer to me.. I smiled when I saw him wanting more .

.I let my index finger slide under the night robe and pulled it on the sides to get more access to his shoulder…he got goosebumps when I blew air on his kiss wetted skin.. "alec!!!" he murmured again while  crushing me to the headboard. I started to leave trail kisses on his neck and shoulder... "I love this night robe.. It's an easy access" I said.. "easy access for what??" he asked.. when  I slid my hand on his bare chest, he laughed while holding my hands in place… I licked his neck and I was lost in the sensation of him squeezing my inner thigh, my hand automatically slipped down to his stomach… then I realized something," hey.. Why are you hard?" I asked him plainly…

 "Seriously..!! You are doing this for nearly 15 minutes and asking me like why am i  hard.. You are harder than me. Look you're gonna c.." before he could complete I closed his mouth and bit him on his shoulder harder.. "ahhh… it hurts'' he said while pinching my leg… 

"ahhh…" I groaned in pain… he looked behind me and I could see his concerned look… "I am sorry.." he said and caressed my thigh where he pinched brutally a minute ago .. I kissed him on his lips.. "it's okay.. But I am asking about your stomach.. Look it's hard" I touched it again but it's soft by now…. "hey do you have fake contractions nowadays?I mean it was getting harder and then it disappeared in a few minutes of pain "... I asked, caressing his stomach.. "yes… if that is what you are asking.. then yes it is.. I get that more often.. And it's painful.. Is there any problem? '' he asked but it's clear he is worried… "no it's common, it means  you are close to due… but it hurts more right ?? .." I asked..

 "no… it's tolerable.. Hey I think I am hungry " he said and tried to change the topic.. "magnus!!! Don't change the topic… Tell me." I asked rubbing his metal ring.. He understands that I know about his pain.. He breathed heavily… "sometimes it's intolerable, It's painful.. Like" he said and looked away… "like what??" I asked but I was not Ready to hear it.. "like I want to give up.. on everything" he said and looked away… I couldn't say anything,I could feel his pain in his words.. I know He won't give up on anything until it tears him apart.. He is so stubborn but he had the feeling of giving up says everything to me.. I held my emotions.. 

He looked at me with loving eyes and held my face "don't worry, trust me.. I won't give up.." he said with a loving smile on his face… I pulled him closer and hugged him tight.. "This is why I Refuse to talk about it.. I can't see you broken like this.. You are my strength Alexander, stay strong for me, for max" he said kissing me gently….i know mikel is watching our every move but I don't want sacre magnus talking about it and I don't want to pressure him more.. ❣️TBC ❣️