Chapter 84

❣Chapter 84❣

ALEC POV 

As we are in the hospital for check up… it's 6 months completed for magnus… he was laying on the bed holding my hand, in front of the ultrasound unit…I can see his face getting paler and paler day by day, his eyelids and tongue became dry and blue due to insufficient blood and body weakness .. 

His supplement was helping but my kitty took too much of his energy.. His nails are broken in his pretty hands.. It's clear he is clawing his nails in pain somewhere hard on the walls or on the wooden bench or tables…no matter how many times I ask, he is not gonna express his pain and suffering to me.. If I asked about his cramps or body conditions he gets moody automatically.. I don't want to pick a fight with him … so I didn't force him much… I can't share the pain much, I can see he is taking everything without complaining.. 

He is lying like a little kid who is eagerly waiting for his mother to get back home.. He looks at the doorway more often… "what??" I asked rubbing his cheeks with my thumb.. "nothing.. It's just.. I am looking for catarina .. I can't lay like this for too long… my back...it hurts" he said and I don't know what else I can do… I pressed my lips on him.. I know that I  can't take away his pain by kissing, but at least I can divert him … he smiled through the kiss.. I pressed even harder and he held me tight… I let my hand slip on his back and started to rub and massage it… he released himself from my lips.. He threw his head back.. Then I know how satisfying this massage could be… I kept doing this.. He closed his eyes and lost in the ease of pleasure … I didn't realize that  tears were dripping from my eyes and wetted his hands … he snapped his eyes open

"what happened??" he asked, caressing my cheeks… "I am sorry to push you into this suffering" I said and I couldn't control my shaking breath.. "if this pain and suffering gives me..you and max.. Then I am ready to suffer more.. It's not that much painful" he said and kissed my forehead.. 

"you both are lovely sometimes.. You know that right??" cat asked while entering into the room… "hooo...look who is crying.. It's one among the world's wonders.. That alec lightwood is crying" she teased at me and I looked away … "magnus!!! It looks like your suffering is worth this man" she said and I rolled my eyes at her… "okay enough.. Someone is getting moody… so let's see our kitten's kitty.." she said and applied a gel on his bump he smiled at the sensation… 

I saw on the monitor, there was a little man with tiny hands and legs, he was rolling and moving from side to side.. He is  too active and I am sure he moves once every 2 minutes… When the ultrasound rays pierce through the bump,he moves from the rays and  hides from it… he is kicking more and more when  catarina moves the equipment to his face… " he is hiding his face from the light… he is not giving any shit to anyone..he is stubborn" she said with a smile… "Like his papa…"I said and Magnus giggled… as he moved fast and hit the walls...Magnus squeezed my hand, I know It's a beautiful feeling yet painful for his condition he is still healing.. But he is happily looking at him by peaking his head out… 

I stop seeing the monitor when I hear Magnus laughing.. I saw my baby through his smiling face… cat looked at me and cleared her throat.."you look beautiful" I said and magnus pulled me for a kiss.. It's a beautiful forehead kiss… "enough!!! Enough.. You can continue this back in your home.. And before leaving get photos of your kitty" she said and continued "alec I want  to talk with you" cat said and I nodded …magnus looked at us worryingly… "God!!! it's just a casual talk" cat said and rolled her eyes… and then magnus smiled at us 

"alec!!! He is doing really well… he is taking everything but he is getting weak too… so give him regular supplements and give him whatever he asks for.. It's okay to gain weight by eating in pregnancy.. It's his third trimester.. You can do whatever you want to do with him.. No restrictions but check on his belly hardness.. Because it's a wolf and I won't guarantee it for a full term … It may be 9 months or maybe 8 months depending on growth.he is fully grown just needs some birth weight… take care of him and keep him happy.. Don't cry in front of him, that May reduces his confidence level "cat said everything clearly. And I am happy about it..

" I. Will take care of him, catarina … I promise "I said.." and one more thing alec, even if the pain is too much bring him here, never let him shift to his wolf form.. "she said… I looked at her questioningly.." wolf's always take their form when they go through unbearable pain.. If he shifts to his wolf form, the body of the wolf automatically rejects your baby from the body which is in human form, he pushes the baby out in no time  "she said and I nodded in return, she left patting my shoulder… 

+++++++

Once we reached home it's almost bedtime.. He ate all his favorite food and drinks  in the restaurant and madzie joined him.. I felt  like I was handling 2 kids at the same time… both were sleepy and madzie was sleeping in the back seat on magnus lap. Magnus was leaning in the back  seat headrest. He was tired… 

I took madzie to her room.. Izzy said that she will take care of her.. I went back to our bedroom and saw Magnus coming out of the bathroom with his night dress… I smiled and kissed his forehead, he kissed my nose.. I went to the bathroom and when I came out I saw him leaning on the headboard while stretching his legs… 

I sat in front of him and took his legs on my lap but  He took it back… I rolled my eyes and pulled him close again.. I massaged his legs  from his knees to his feet.. When I massage the palm of his foot, he smiles and moans...I pinch a little on his inner thigh.. He jumps a little with a quick sound…he smiled at me while opening his arms and gestured to me to hug him… I leaned forward and hugged him tight… he pulled me along with him and lay on his back …. I pressed my lips and we were lost in our kiss… I pulled his lower lips with my teeths and sucked him  hard.. He tightened his grip on my hair…

 "magnus!!! What is this??" I asked, raising his hand and pointing his finger nails… "it's just broken.. When I played with madzie" he said looking down … "magnus!!!" I asked sternly… "alec!!! You know what that is.. Don't question me."he said and looked away.." I am sorry!!.... ! "Before I could finish he placed his index finger on my lips.." don't apologize,  I know what  you're going to say,don't feel guilty.. I chose this, we chose this.. I saw Max today.. I am happy… All I need is your strength, support and love.. don't regret or worry about anything, that may hurt me more.. I am tired.. I just want to feel your lips, snuggling next to you.. I need to feel your warmth so shut up and kiss me "he said holding my Neck and resting his forehead on mine .." in your heart, you are stronger than me "I said…" before I have to you  there "he said with a smirk…" chessy!! "I said and pressed my lips again.. He let me take his lips in full control.. Our hands were fixed in one spot. There was no Roaming or demanding for anything.. It's just a kiss with love.. I took his lower lips while is really busy with my upper lips.. He wipes my nose bridge then and now to clear the wetness of his lips brushing in it… I smiled at him when he did that… as the time passed the kiss became slow and sloppy… I can feel he is drifting… I roll on my sides.. He snuggled in my chest and I wrapped him with my arms.. I kissed his head one last time before drifting into sleep ❣TBC ❣