Chapter 73

ALEC POV

"| will be there soon, just give me 10 minutes"

| said on the phone..| can see my wolfy staring at me... | looked at him questioningly.. "| ask you to go.. They won't call you if it wasn't an emergency... | will manage. | will take Izzy

or Simon.." he said and stole a pen from my pocket... "I think the same but they both were busy with their work.." | said while packing my office bag... "then | will take clary or jace" he said.. My eyes widened when | heard "that's big nol!!"l said and he laughed, biting my cheeks.." | will drop you there, | will go to hospital, once you finish your exam call me. | will take you back home "| said thoughtfully... he nodded in return

Once we reached the university there were a lot of candidates rushing in and out... magnus saw them through the window... he was more casual than me... actually | was nervous like

| am going to write the exam.... | saw him, he was all fresh and his eyes were wandering the way... | was sweaty and all red..."okay bye!!! | will call you..." he said and turned his head towards me, the moment he looked at me.. He laughed , he wiped my sweats with his lengthy sleeves like he always does...

"what???" he asked.. "don't you get nervous about your exams??" | asked surprisingly.. He laughed at me... "no!!! | am not a kid.. You are really a puppy, see!!! ..." he wiped my sweats again... "okay call me once you finish and don't go anywhere.. | will kill you for sure.. You hear me??" | said sternly because | know my omega can't keep himself quiet and safe for a minute.. ‘Little troublemaker’ | thought to myself.

"okay sirl!! Bye" he smiled wide and before he could leave | pulled him for a kiss.. He smiled while kissing.. He adjusted himself on his seat and pulled me closer by my neck... | pulled him closer by his ass and yes | squeezed a little ... he snapped my Hands away but | started to deepen the kiss.. He bite my lips and | break the kiss...now he looks losted...

"Now | forget everything I reed!!! You shift your nervousness to me... idiot” he said and slapped my shoulder. | laughed at his statement and

rubbed his spiked hair..

"Be safe" | said and waved at him... | saw a young boy crossing Magnus and he turned towards me with a smirk on his face... that bothers me. | tried to call Magnus but my omega disappeared behind the door within a second ... | should get back soon...

After 2 hours | came out from the OT room and | saw my mobile is dead and | forget to switch on the charger... "fuck!!!" | cursed myself and took the car keys... | was hoping his exams weren't over yet.. But deep down i know his exam duration is only 1 and

half hours... | drove really fast. If my kitten knew that | was driving this fast he would definitely shout at me using bad words... Once | reached the university parking lot...

| saw none... it's all empty in the corridors and there are still some people in the exam Hall.. | ran inside, they all looked at me like a weirdo because | came all rushed and tensed ...

“"Magnus?? ! "I asked the girl who looked at me questioningly...she frowned in return...” mmmm... the one with Asian look "I said, | thought it would be easy to recognize..her face brightened up..." yes that tall one with spikes?? "she asked me... "yes!!!" | said and walked a step forward..

“He was standing outside and the one with blonde hair followed him, he looked suspicious , so he walked towards the cafeteria on the right.. | think so" she said and | didn't wait one more minute... | cursed myself and a lot of things ran through my mind.. He can't shift, he can't run too much either, he is tired too, | shouldn't have left him alone.. It's all my fault.. | murmured and ran towards the cafeteria... | couldn't find him...