Ch 45

MAGNUS POV

" magnus hurry up !!! " he said before storming into the room .. " Give me a minute , " I Said buttoning my shirt ... " Take your time !!! " he said , hugging me from behind..i chuckled at him .. " you look hot in white shirt , " he said , placing kisses on my neck .. I groan and tilt my head aside to give him access ... " you look hot all the time did I complain ??? " I said in between humming for his kiss " we're getting late Alexander !!!! " I said caressing his cheeks ... " how about a little makeout ??? " he asked kissing my temple . " i will complain to catarina " I said sarcastically ... " hooo ... I am scared !!! " he said biting my neck .. " I will complain to madzie " I said gasping on his touch .. " bad move " he laughed and turn me around .. " I will complain to my big bad wolf " I said , raising my eyebrows ... " if he is that strong .. I will call him for one on one " he said tugging my lower lips .. " I will complain to Maryse " I said , biting his nose tip ... " I am really scared , " he said and took a step back ... I laughed at his horror look and pulled him for a hug ... he hugged me tight .. ++++++++

We are waiting for the trail to end .. One of the alpha we found on another day spilled everything out because of Luke's heavy treatment ... Mikel smiles and waves at me from a distance .... He was sentenced to death after 6 months of prison .. We are happy but I can see some hesitation in Alec's eyes .. And I saw Mikel mouthing something to alec ... I couldn't figure it out properly ... I can see Alec tightening his fist ... " what ??? " I asked him while holding his hand .. He changes his expression and smiles at me .. They took him to the vehicle on crossing us .... he looks me back and winks at me .... I saw Alec holding me tight .. Luke called for us to sign the form .. So we walked towards our car where Luke was standing all smiling face ... I can feel alec tightening his grip on me.I loosen myself from him because it hurts a little When we crossed over Mikel , all of sudden , He dragged me by my wrist and took a gun from one of the cops holding him and he pointed it straight at my head .. It happens in a fraction of second ...

" move !!!! If anyone took a step forward . Your magnus head will burst in no time .. " Mikel warns everyone .. He pointed alec and asked him to kneel .. I can see my Alexander was fuming , his eyes were full of anger and he looks at me like he is losted ... I closed my eyes and nodded to reassure him that I am okay ... " and don't make any smart moves magnus one bullet may land on your Alexander's head " he whispers in my ear ... Mikel tightens his grip around my neck and pointing gun over my head on other hand , he drags me to the jeep nearer..luke , izzy , clary and alec try to move forward ... " look this place is already round up but my alphas .. If anyone move an inch then the bullet from all direction will only land on your magnus stomach " he said pointing at alec He pushed me into the jeep and locked my left hand on the rod above my head .. He starts the vehicle and drives like a psycho ... I saw alec one last time , he is full of anger .. The moment the jeep left the place I couldn't see Alec's face anymore ... " i heard that you are pregnant !!! How sweet " he said driving towards the direction of hills and forest .. There are warning boards .. " you gonna die " that's all I managed to say while trying to remove the lock ... " Hoo .... magnus bane !! Its really tempting to see you this vulnerable like pregnant , can't shift , weak , sick tired , ... " he said rubbing my cheeks ... I moved a little annoyingly . " I am not sick , I am just pregnant " I said looking away from him " hooo !!!! This attitude .. You got it back .. you know what , I am gonna kill that baby and take you somewhere , even your Alexander can't find you !!! " he said laughing like a psycho .. " if you lay your hands on my baby .. I will crush you down .. " I said trying to escape from that lock .. He took a knife from the vehicle and pointed it to my belly " come on .. I swear I won't put my hands on that baby , but I can put my knife " on saying that he moved it to my side ... I can see my big bad wolf running on the side of the jeep in the forest , chasing us .. He is too fast .. I have this faith in him blindly he never let me down .. He ran like a mad crazy wolf .. Before I could feel better .. I can feel a pricking pain on my side ...  I turn my head to see a truck coming in front if us on the distance .. And that bastard holding his knife on my side ... " let's try this I will stab your baby and drive you to the truck and let's see who dies first you or baby .. " he said still laughing .. I can't wait for anymore .. I hold my breath and push his face away from the jeep , using my right hand , I hold my left hand on the rod above me and kick him with my legs ... he rolled over from the jeep and landed on the road .. I can see Luke chasing behind me ... but the jeep is out of control The truck in front of me was too close , it's a hill station so we couldn't twist and turn ... I hold the steering wheel in free Hand and press the brake ... it's really close but all I can see is a giant wolf jumping in front of the truck and the driver turns towards the left all of sudden .. I keep on pressing the brake without giving a gap The truck and the jeep stop  with a screeching sound like a zigzag ... if one of us moves a little sideways , we will fly away from the vehicle .. Alec was on the road he was bleeding because the truck hit him hard .. He shifted in no time and ran towards me all naked , he opened the door and broke the lock .. He dragged me out of the jeep " are you insane !!! Can't you wait a minute , you saw I am chasing you right ??? What if something happened .. " Before he could finish he saw me holding my side all bleeding in my white shirt ... I look at my hand and my gaze shifts to alec .. " shit !!!! "

TBC ....