Chapter 82

❣Chapter 82 ❣

MAGNUS POV 

Jace, clary, Simon and izzy were Playing on the beach. They put a net in the middle of the water. Jace and Simon on one side and Izzy and Clary on the other side… I don't know if it's a volleyball or a throw ball because some are catching and some are kicking.. I laughed at them… alec looks at me and shift his gaze  to them… "what are they doing there??" he asked, laughing out loud.. "trying to play something.." I chuckled… "go and join them." I pushed Alec away… he looked at me by pulling his coolers a little down  … 

"no.. I don't want to leave you alone…" he said and bit an apple which was stolen from madzie's plate.. "Mom and Madzie are here.. I will be fine.. Don't be dramatic.. Go" I pushed him away… he pecked my lips and ran to them…he joined with izzy and clary… they cheered up… 

He is too good at it.. I saw him in wow...Maryse noticed my reaction. "Magnus close your mouth, flies are here.. I don't  want you  to eat them" she giggled.. "mom!! !" I rolled my eyes with a smile.. Maryse rubbed my head playfully… "magnus!!! How is your life..?? Is he good with you?? taking care of you properly?" she asked, a little concerned.. "you don't have to worry mom… alec is the best thing that happened in my life .. He is too protective" I said and smiled at her.. 

"that's the problem.. He will easily get mad at his loved ones.. He wants them safe, if something happens to them, he will blame and punish himself for it" she said, scratching her forehead… "I know mom… he is a handful but I love that about him.. He is too honest, genuine, forsaith and innocent" I said without taking my eyes from him.. "and clingy.. Isn't it?" she finished and laughed at me.. I was blushing but It's okay to express it to Maryse.. "he is but as I said, I love it.. No one is this caring and clingy around me in my life.. I love him and this is his way of expressing his love" I said and looked at her. . 

"I am happy he found you… but also concentrate on studies.. I know he is distracting you too much…" she giggled.. "he is.. But I will study during the day and I will  spend time with Alec when he gets back home" I said looking at alec who was arguing with jace and simon… "that's good…" she said.. "You know your son is irresistible," I said and laughed at her.. "Is it so…??we can separate alec life as before magnus and after magnus, I saw alec as a lover boy only after he met you  … otherwise he is always you know like MR.PERFECT" she imitated alec's grumpy gesture..I laughed holding my stomach… her eyes were wet from laughing at our own conversations… 

I saw Jace and Simon waving at me and gesturing to me to join them… "can I play??? I mean is it safe? " I asked Maryse.. "it's okay sweetie.. Play safe.. physical activities are a must .. But be careful with the ball, I think your alpha is staring at you from a distance.." she smiled.. "I know he won't allow me but please I need to play.. . I swear I will be back in 5 mints" I asked her… and Maryse nodded with a smile.. 

"what?? you both can't play by yourself??? Why are you dragging magnus into this' 'Alec shouted at Jace and simon.. "Hoo.. Come on alec. You are 3.. And we are only 2.. It's not a fair game at all… so we need magnus as a backup.. We will take care, don't worry, '' they said together… "magnus!!! You don't have to join us.. Go, be there with mom… or else I am coming with you.. Let's go" he said, throwing the ball in water.. 

"alec!! You are spoiling their mood.. I will be fine… I want to play " I said, holding his hand… he rolled his eyes. I pulled him closer and pecked his lips.. "Okay then yes it is' ' jace teased alec and received a death glare from him… alec dragged me to the same  side… "excuse me brother, we are out of players so magnus is for us" jace shouted.. I laughed at Alec and swam towards the other side.. Alec was not in the mood to argue with me..