Chapter 99

❣️Chapter 99 ❣️

MAGNUS POV 

3 years later :

I was getting ready for the day, it's almost 7 in the morning .. My man went for an emergency night shift… he is the best surgeon in this town so far…as much as I am proud of my stupid alpha I am mad at him too… because he hasn't come back home from work not  yet… it's like a dream the days I have passed with alec… it's kinda a dream comes true and my life is not less than a hell once upon a time, but I never think that my love will change like this 

One day I saw a man in hospital whose eyes were shedding tears for me. I don't know him and I can't smell him either.. He took care of me like a baby and I disappeared from him without saying any good bye… I met him after 6 months and that is where my story starts. I am an omega with a completely complicated life as my backup story… After facing  an endless war with Mikel, I got to live my life with my kids and my pretty husband … it's not wrong if I say I have a protector with me.. He is a guard for us.. Maybe my mom sent him to be with me… for this past 4 years all I saw is 50 shades of Alexander grumpy, hot, fierce, mad wolf, big bad wolf, handsome and  horny hunk,a puppy, a listener, an adviser, a lover, a friend, a gossip buddy, a perfect husband, the best dad ever, the list is big I can't spill it all… we fight more often, at least once in a week..i remember once we had a serious argument, and we ignored each other for almost 2 days… we were mad at each other and then as usual we got our fear of losing each other so we sorted it on the same night little bit rough and went countless rounds …as a result  I can't walk properly for next 2 days and my alpha can't sit properly for a day… 

After few days of torture mikel begs for a mercy, he want us to Kill him.. With my husband's support I killed him and Alec tore him apart and threw it to the hunger wolves running  in the woods… none of my kids know about this… Raphael and Victor are good together.. Victor changes automatically when he get used to Raphael's love… they both roam around the world to find valentine's pending experiments like mikel.. The circle is big.. As we have kids to handle… me and Alec took care of the whole city and the city nearer… every night after our cuddle or makeouts .. We rechecked our sleeping kids and went for a hunt… we control omega trafficking in our own way.. Luke helps us out of law… sometimes my man gets too angry and starts to destroy each and everyone in opposition,.. In this case, Luke closes the file as a  Gang war between wolves… 

I know my man is an angry bird but I know how to change his mood in not less than a minute…if he is out of control, he will shout at me too, but he gathers himself and gets back to me within an hour or two..so i  used to  shut him in my own way to stop his anger… 

Madzie was 7 years old and she was talking, talking , talking…exactly like me.. which I can't listen… Max is 3 yrs old…he talks less like his dad but if he asks something I can't answer him he is a  little brainy with a lot of IQ then usual… , both are their dad's pets and why the hell no one is taking my side when we fight.. If I was mad at Alec they all planned to go fasting as revenge, so I can't stay mad at them.. I want them to eat and grow healthy… 

I used to feed two puppies and one kitty at the same time and not to mention my puppy fed me once I finished my routine… and about me.. I completed my course and I was practicing as a lawyer and I am attending cases. In the meantime Alec will take care of kids …about jace, clary, izzy and si… they are getting higher positions in their work  and all are married… they are working undercover for Luke at night times… and sometimes for me in my cases. Like bounty hunters… 

Don't ask about our intimacy, because sometimes it is loving and sometimes it's out of line, sometimes it's really violent, especially after a fight or arguments . We are becoming more and more addicted to each other even though we have been doing the same shit for almost 4 years…