Chapter 20

Alec pov

I woke up with the familiar voice shouting my name repeatedly " Alexander !!! Alec !!! " the voice wasn't clear . It's mixed with fear , anger and pain , he called me out inbetween crying ... I open my eyes to see magnus shouting my name , his forehead is covered with dried blood , his hands and legs are locked in metal cuffs and chains .. . he is looking at me helplessly ... trying to break his chain My hands , legs and my neck are cuffed with an iron band and metal chain interlinked ... my head hurts like hell ... I can only whisper his name " magnus !!! " " hoooo .... You two are up ??? Wait Alexander I will get back to you but first I have to see my beautiful pet ..... " on saying that he walks towards Magnus .. Magnus moves back a little when he leans nearer magnus face " hey magnus !!! You look stunning as always .. Even what I have done to you , you look .. Mmmm " before he could finish I can hear magnus anger " shut up ... I will kill you .. You son of bitch " " yes of course I am .... I am gonna kill you both since magnus was my fav omega ... I have ever laid my hands on .. I don't want  you both to die with suspense ... " he said " you know what Alexander !!! The world we are living in is competitive ... it's like Survival of fittest ... for that we find a new way to rule the kingdom ... if u kill an alpha , his strength automatically gets added on yours ... but no alpha will lose just like that..but every alphas only weakness is their omegas .... The only way to make each and every alpha to kneel in front of me is by taking their respective omegas as a hostage ...

No alpha can stand the fight when his omega is bleeding on the other end ... weakness Alexander every omega was an alphas weakness ... we can't get alphas just like that so I get to play with their emotions . . That means I will took omegas , torture them , beat them to death..when those omega become vulnerable they leak a strong scent that's the clue for their alpha ... when those alphas came to rescue their omegas I will take them down infront if their omegas ... what a shame " " Did you see the other alphas on the day your family pick a fight with me , for this stupid magnus bane ... those alphas are not even an alpha they are betas , omega and some of them are humans ... Everyone was my experiment . " He laughed devilishly .... " and then one day I hear about true alphas that means you " he pointed towards me at the same time magnus looked at me in total shock .. " they are the rarest among all .. I couldn 't find you at first because you both didn't know each other at that time .... Instead of killing 10 alphas if I took I true alpha down then my Power will increase by 1000 times more and stronger .. " He said looking me and magnus back and forth " now let's talk about our magnus .. Sorry sorry your magnus right !!! " he said sarcastically .... " " The omega likes him ... I mean stubborn , attitude , stronger , who are not lesser than any of our second gender , are not only good in mating but also belong to the one true alpha ... imagine if an omega was this strong then think about the alpha belongs to him .... So I planned to take him to get you ... I fish magnus by keeping madzie as bait .. And yes he get trapped . .. " he looks at magnus with a smirk

" but I have to admit I took him to get you but he keeps on fighting with me , he keep on struggling , he is not giving up on anything , he gets under my skin in other ways ... so I have to take him down .. I drugged him and I fucked him ... as much as I keep on torturing him I am addicted to it ... it's not my fault .. You know what ??? I took him for what magnus ? !! 5 or 6 months in that 5 months your omega try to escape more then 10 times ..... He have become pain in my ass ... If I close my eyes for a second he will start to fight .. . so I keep on giving drugs to him and make him week ... " " One fine day your omega and me had this fight so i beat him to death to get you there .. My patience are gone on searching for you .. I know he get aborted ... and smell he leaks I know definitely he Wil get you on that day " he said looking at magnus who Is sobbing heavily ... he laughs at magnus and leans towards my ear " I took everything from your omega ... nothing is there for you.even your omega can't give birth to your little wolf and I recently hear that he can't smell you and he can't shift .... Poor alexander ... I took every thing , literally everything from magnus " he laughs at me .. I clench my fist and I am ready to rip his head out of his body " hooo ... magnus you don't know yet right ??? He is your real mate , the true alpha..i took you to get your pretty , protective Alexander ... I am gonna rip his head infront of you and then I will deal with you personal we have some pending dues ... you think you escaped from me on that day .... Nahhhh ... I let you go to find this Alexander " on saying that he took a gun and point right in front of my forehead ... It will take a minute for me to shift and tear him apart but something else distracts me from doing that " get your hands out of him ... I warn you " my omega starts to growl with full grudge ... I can see that he is on the edge .. . Mikel ignored his words and pulled the trigger and the next thing I saw was the most beautiful dark blue wolf with white fur and nighting blue eyes jumping on mikel , biting his neck ... I was stunned to see that beauty ... when mikel shifted his gun to my omega head I broke the chain along with Mikels hand ...

" what do you think .. I just sit there and watch your show with popcorn ... no .... I am just waiting for something like this to happen " on saying that I broke his arms and twist him down while holding his neck under my feet ... my omega keep on preying him ... other alphas standing outside the garage as a bodyguard starts to break in ... before we go further clary and Luke get to the spot with their team Damn he took mikel with him .... My omega keeps on attacking him " relax wolfy !!! Cops are here .. Let's go " I said and dragged my omega out of the site .. He doesn't seem to calm down so I rub on his fur .. To make him relax .... " alec !!! Mikel is in human form ... so I can't help you to kill him now ... if we collect evidence against him . .. we will make him suffer for the rest of his life ... " he apologized to me ...... I took my wolfy with me and got some clothes from the nearby shop .... He shifts and changes to this attire in darkness behind  the building blocks ....

Magnus pov

" alec !!! After what he said to you ... I mean after what you hear .. Mmm about my ugly past  ... it's okay if you don't feel the same way like you felt before ... I understand .. lam " i couldn't finish my sentence " marry me " that's all alec said in return .. " What ??? But ... " I was confused ... " no buts magnus .. I am not asking for opinions or suggestions , I am giving an order and there is nothing ugly about you ... everything happens to you because of me .. . I don't want to waste any more time .... Mikel won't be in prison for too long he will definitely break down to escape so before that I want you to marry me " he said on one sentence Before I could join all the words to understand what I hear ... " look the wedding ceremony was in 2 days , you have enough time so get ready ... " he said and about to leave " about mikel , if he breaks out I am gonna get him and you're gonna kill me ... you hear me !!! .. Now come fast it's freezing outside " he said and walks before me dragging me along with him..

TBC...