Chapter 79

"ALEC POV

| took him to the hospital and asked madzie to join us... she was worried about why we were heading to the hospital..." dada is

papa okay?? .. Why he is sleeping??? "she asked me...I have no answer for it..” he is fine sweetpea !!! Just tired.. And we are going to check on our little kitty and papa’s health, if you want We will take our kitty's photo too "I said, she smiled weakly on looking at me.. | know there is nothing wrong with magnus or our baby. It's a phase but | can't take risks ..me and madzie were waiting outside the room.. After an hour of Check up.. | saw Linda come to me with a bright smile .

" hey!!! Lightwood how are you??? "she asked.." | am fine Linda.. How is he??" | asked nervously...” is magnus your mate??? "she asked surprisingly." yes he is my husband "I said and she gives a death glare at me..

"you didn't even invite me to your wedding "she asked disappointedly..” | am sorry it all happened really fast "I said..." and you both rushed into this??can't you be a little cautious in it "she asked cryptically.. | felt guilty." Linda. | know it's complicated.. It's "| rubbed my forehead...

"it's okay he is fine now!! "she said and gave a pause to check my reaction.. She smiled on seeing my tensed face.." and your baby too... "she said patting my shoulder... | breath in relief..

" what is the reason for this much pain

"| asked.." first thing.. His pregnancy is complicated and he can't skip food or supplements. And he can't take stress... but that’s what happened here.. | am sure he hasn't eaten anything since last night, not even water.. His fluid level is low so he is dripped with saline by now, he is stressed about something so was the mild contraction..” she said and | know it's all my fault.. | should have listened to him... at least what he is trying to say.. | was really stupid..

"Pregnancy, stress and anxiety are bad combinations!!! You know that.. And these is complicated pregnancy so day by day the baby grows bigger , the lining gets stretched so it will give some pain..

it's tolerable by now but in the 3rd trimester he is gonna bursts out in severe pain.. But he is taking it really hard and good, "she said.." | know he is tolerating everything for me, he is good at hiding pain.. it's all my fault, what can

| do now?? "| asked.. | know it's a stupid question.but | felt helpless.

” all you can do is love him more.. That can hold him tight and give him the strength to fight "she said rubbing my arms.. | nodded in return.." don't worry.. Believe in your omega he is already handling it well.. And | can see that bite mark in your shoulder you are such an amazing mate he has.. He is lucky to have you, no alpha can sacrifice or share this much suffering for their mate.. Even if they are a true mate.. So he is taking too much pain and he will definitely show that pain as anger, all you have to do is don't mind it when he said something mean in mood swings.. Okay!!! .. Take

care of yourself.. It's clear you didn't sleep the whole night. "she said and looked at madzie.. Madzie hugged my legs tight " God daughter?? "she asked, looking at madzie and me..."Our only daughter "I said and she smiled wide on hearing that..” | am proud "she said and left...

MAGNUS POV

| woke up with the most familiar smel\ and | know that | really hate that smell." God i am in hospital" | murmured before opening my eyes.. | saw Alec walking towards me.. He placed his hand on the bed.. | looked at him and confirmed he is still mad at me..

| closed my eyes.. | couldn't face him right now...

"Are you okay?? "he asked, caressing my head..." alec | am sorry!!l..... "but | couldn't finish.."shhhhh... | know.. We can talk about it later" he said and | nodded.. "you are not gonna kiss me???"l asked him... but | didn’t get any answer.. | deserved it.. | held my tears and closed my eyes... | felt a wetness in my forehead, | could feel his lips on