Chapter 19

Alec pov

" god where did you get all this energy from ?? " he yelled at me , rubbing his stomach , lying on the ground ... " it's just 3 kmts magnus , you should get used to it by now .... Get up " I said , pulling him from the grass .. Once I succeeded in getting him into his feet I kissed his forehead ... " enough of romance ... okay shift !! " I said without warning . . " what ?? " he looked at me confusingly .. " you hear me magnus ... try to shift .. Come on !!! " I said , patting his shoulder and moving back , giving some space for him to shift comfortably .... He hestitaly closes his eyes and opens after sometimes and starts to push himself to the other end mentally ... he starts to scream clenching his teeth and tightening his fist his Knuckles gets white ... I can see his blood vessels and nerves on his neck getting defined and exposed as if it is like a mirror ... as much as he tries , his body responding very slowly to the process ... The growling sound starts to become muffled and he starts to cry in pain holding his stomach .. I can feel he is in pain . It is really intolerable but one thing captured my mind was his beautiful eyes . They looked like nighting blue which matches my human eyes ... he just walked across me holding his stomach . … ..... I stop him by holding him by his hand and his stomach in the other hand .. But he pushes me away and starts to walk alone .... " wait !!! why are you doing this .. . I just want to help you " before I could say anything else ... " seriously !!! You think you are helping , you have no ideas how much it hurts..i can't shift no matter what I try , I rather die from this pain , you don't understand because you shift just like that .... just leave me alone " he keep walking away from me " what about when you turn for the first time like all bones in your body break at the same time ... can't you tolerate that pain ... then what happens now " I said in anger " I said you don't understand ... just leave me alone I don't want to go further anymore . .. like I said you have no idea how much it hurts .. If you can't put up with my shits then I am not forcing you to be with me " on saying that he walks to the door I can see he is in severe pain ... but I have no other way ...

" Don't say or do anything that you regret later magnus " I told him hoping he would come back but he didn't .. He just walked away from me ..

Magnus pov

It's almost 8pm but Alexander is not home yet .... After what happened today morning he kept on knocking on my door so many times and apologized for what he said and what happened to me but I didn't respond to anything .... I felt distant from alec . ... I saw izzy taking car keys and about to leave ... I ran towards her " Izzy !!! is Alexander home ?? I couldn't see him " I ask her .... " relax magnus !!! Don't be nervous .. Your big bad wolf's car is in service .. So he asked me to take him home " he assured me patting my cheeks ... I smiled at her in return .. " izzy ... shall I .. I mean " I pointed the key in her hand .. " you drive ??? Okay then I will join you !! " she said with a smile .. " no I will take him home you take care of madzie " I said and about to leave ... " magnus .. I think you have  fallen for him !! " she said with a smirk ... I don't have an answer for that so I smile in return ..

Alec pov

I was sitting in my room at the hospital .... whatever magnus said to me keep on running in my mind .. I know he gets hurt badly but I have no other option to make him whole again ... god give me the strength to face my omega ... I can't keep going like this .. What if he didn' t talk to me hereafter .. What if he gets back to his old self ..... on thinking about that I saw izzy's car in the parking area ... " sir someone is here to take you home " my assistant informed me ..... " Yes must be izzy .. !!! Okay bye " I waved at my colleague ....

To my surprise I saw magnus sitting in the waiting area ... I look behind , no one is there .. " so you drive alone to take me home ??? " I asked him with a smirk ... he nodded looking at the floor " does that mean I am forgiven ?? " I ask playfully ... he ran towards me and hug me tight ... " I am sorry Alexander " he whispers under his breath I pulled him back to see his face " do me a favor I will get you a mobile , record this " I am sorry Alexander " and play it whenever you want , because you say that more often " I said sarcastically We walked towards the parking lot " so why did you come ??? " I ask to magnus ... " I don't know " that's all the answer he gave to me .. I breathe a heavy sigh " look magnus !!!! . I love you , you know that and I know you love me too .. So no point in hiding things okay " I said holding his hand but he stood still ... " what did I misread you ?? " I ask him for confirmation . .. " no !!! you didn't ... At first I thought you were fighting with Mikel to get your omega back ... and then izzy said ' you like me ' .. Then everything that happened next , was just like a dream for me ... " he said without looking at my eyes ... " Magnus look into my eyes and say yes or no " I ask in frustration ... " I love you too Alexander " on saying that he place his lips on mine that's enough for me to take him madly ... our lips moves in sync his cold hands starts to roam on my back and I can feel that shiver on my spine , my hands automatically make its way to magnus waist to pull him close and I lift him a little up from ground to match my height ... " Why me ?? " he ask me inbetween heavy breathing " because you are my .... " before I could complete , a heavy thud sound was heard on the back of both of our heads .... magnus falls into my arms holding his head and I am taking magnus along with me to the ground ... the last thing I saw was magnus holding my head tight to stop bleeding . .. " Come on magnus bane I missed you .. Don't you miss me ??? look at this I got your mate ... finally " mikel said in devilish tone looking at magnus and alec who were lying on the floor holding each other " love birds " he chuckles and dragged both of them to the nearer garage ..

TBC...