Chapter 77

ALEC POV

| saw 5 of them walking towards me but the 2 on my right and 2 on my left are standing still... "what??? You are not hungry??" | asked sarcastically.. They growl but it's different...

| didn't wait much. | shift to my wolf form.. Which is really big.. It automatically switches to my alpha mode with red eyes... | can feel that fire inside me... the wolves on my side walk towards me and stand in front of me

by showing their back... it looks like they are defending me.. 1 was confused... the 5 wolves in front of us didn't stop.. They kept on rushing towards us.. "Okay 5 on 5.. It's a fair fight" | thought but who are they... Why are these 4 wolves protecting me...

And then the fight starts.. | was growling and getting insane.. The 4 wolves defending me weren't that strong because it's all omegas | can smell them.. But they make a team of 2 so they can take one fake alphas... so they took 2 and | left with 3.. It's not boring at all because before | showed some mercy but now only thing running in my mind is "to just tore them apart"

| bite one on his neck and tore the flesh, |

spit it out and the other one is on his way to attack my legs.. And yes he did it well. It hurts a little.. But | kick him away on the street, this street looks empty most of the time. | saw one is missing and | saw two omegas struggling with one monster.. | jump on him...| don't know the other one is coming behind me from the dark shadow.. | realized that when he jumped on me and bit my neck, he grounded my legs.

| tried to push back .. He is stronger than the other 4... | saw all 3 omegas fighting with 2 of them... the renaming one is running towards me to save me... | opened my mouth wide and was about to take a bite straight on his head but | stopped when a sharp knife flew across my eyes in the air and stabbed straight in his carotid...

MAGNUS POV

| woke up when | heard the growling sound and lots of roaring... | saw next to me there is no sign of Alexander.. | panicked... and got up on my feet.. | looked through the terrace and the whole lane looked like a battle ground... my alpha is right there in the middle of the fight..

The moment | found him ail | saw was... He tore one of the wolves' skulls from his head.. He is fully covered with blood.. The omega standing in front of him was protecting him. | was confused...

They were really busy in fighting..! saw

one running from the dark towards alec.. | shouted but it's not audible.. | tried to open the door but it's locked.. "Shit "| cursed myself.. | saw a knife in the fruit bowl.. | took the knife... | ran to the terrace where the wolf jumped on Alec, he bit Alec's neck, before he could bite hard.. | throw that knife straight on that alphas shoulder... alec took advantage of that shot and pushed him away... he tore his head and leg away and looked back at me fiercely like a beast...I closed my eyes in relief...

ttttttt+

| was sitting on the stairs in front of our house holding my cheeks...! am really

really mad..not on alec but on me.. fam upset about myself... Alec always put him

in danger in order to save me.. | hate this about me, I can't shift and | can't protect my alpha, | am sick.. ..he is always surrounded by problems because of me ,| can't give

him a peaceful life, not even for one day ...

| hate myself for being a burden.. Finally

he realized that | am good for nothing and he locked me behind the door... lots of questions running in my head.... Alec was bleeding but he ignored it like always does .. "who are you??why do you all help me..??" he asked standing in front of those 4 omegas.. They are bleeding too.. They didn't show any signs... there comes the old lady

.. "you were in the fuel station right?? What are you doing here?? " he asked, walking towards her... "they are omegas... my kids.. Not by blood but they are my kids.." she

said looking at the 4 wolves.. They walk and stand behind her..

"why did you help me??" he asked.. | stood behind alec... “it's all our honor to protect you both... your father asmodeus saved me from valentine.. And you both saved these

4 from mikel..." she said and we looked at

each other confusingly...

"yes.. | think you forgot alec.. Once Mikel was arrested, you both searched for remaining omega hostages ... and you saved these 3 girls from that garage and 1 was already escaped by magnus from the garage 1 year ago ..” she said and now | understand what it is... Alec saved some hostages before our wedding..

"so.. Until then you both are here. We all help you.. My girl may be weak because of the drugs.. But they will gain their strength back soon and they work as a team." . She said with a smile..."| can see that " she says with a smile.."if you want | will train them" he said and my heart skips a beat..." never.. That's not gonna happen until | am alive "! thought to myself because my jealousy is taking its peak..." it's getting late we should go!!! Bye magnus, bye alec "she waved, alec nodded with a smile and shook his hand with her... they all left... | walks back to our room and lay on the bed..

" hoiii!!! Wolfy.. | am bleeding can't you

see that... come on help me "he said sarcastically and spanked my ass.. | moved from the bed and took the first aid box... | cleaned his wounds on his neck and leg.. | applied ointment on it... | did a little dressing as | know... throughout the time | knew alec was Staring at me, he ran his finger on the outline of my face . But | am not in the mood for any romantic talks... or.. | am not even ready to talk about it..

He cleared his throat but | didn't look at his face.. He took my hand "magnus!!! | know you are mad at me.. | am sorry... | don't want you to get hurt.that's why | locked you in this room" he said, caressing my cheeks and | nodded in return.. But nothing is getting into my head... the only thing that repeats in my head is" | am problematic, useless and good for nothing "That's all | can hear... "Magnus!!! "he called for me.. | refused to look at him... he took me in surprise.. He pressed his Lips on me and started to kiss me hard.. | didn't kiss him back.. | know

he can sense me...” still mad at me ??? "he asked, leaning down to look at my face..." no!!! At Least | am useful for this "| said like a whisper without thinking twice , without realizing what | said.. The words | said have so many meanings..

The words

| said have so many meanings.. But | can't control my anger and it just came out from my mouth...

Alec took his hands away.. He moved himself away from me..." what did you just say??? Where is this all coming from??? Did you just think about me that cheap??" he asked and then | realized what it all meant... but | didn't mention it in that way... "no | didn't mean like that" | said, trying to take alecs hands but he took it back... "it doesn't sound in any other way.. Do you really think that | am using you only for kissing and having sex??" he asked, | can feel his anger in his tone... "no!!! It's not like that... | didn't mean that way... it's just.. | felt | was useless.. It's" my words cutoff by him... "look!!! That's how you think about me then fine..i know why | locked the door and | know how much | love you... | don't have to prove anything to anyone... from now on, | won't touch you until you ask me for it.. | am sorry for giving you those kinds of thoughts... "he said and walked away...