Chapter 92

❣️CHAPTER 92❣️

MAGNUS POV 

I woke up with a dead silence around me. I can't smell alec any nearer.. I opened my eyes to see the room was empty… I looked at the wall clock. It's 8pm but there is no sign of alec. He would come by 6.30 or 7 every day … I saw the books and pen stand was down on the floor.. Then I remembered what I did.. "God!!" I hold my head and about to burst into tears… "I am sorry.. What have I done to you alec ..!!! I said the most horrible mean words to you.. How could you take it??" I started to talk to myself like a mad person.. I searched everywhere in our house.. Alec is nowhere.. I shouted his name loudly but there was no reply… 

I ran back to our bedroom, I took my phone to call him but I saw his phone was there next to mine.. On hearing my voice, clary came to my room.. "magnus!!! Relax.. what happened??" she made me sit on the couch… but I protested.. "I ruined everything.. Where is alec??" I asked her… "you ruined nothing.. We all know what you said because of the pain.. It's okay" she said…

 "where is  alec??" I shouted that's the only question running in my mind. She frowned in return.. "Alec was here with you… then Catarina came here to check on you… then they both talk for sometimes… that's all I know.. I thought he Is with you" she said and ran to the terrace to check on the lawn.. But none was there… fear of losing his love inbuilt on me 

"it's me… it's because of me… I hurt him…he might be mad at me.. I will check on him ''I said and ran towards the main door… "Magnus wait !!!" clary followed me behind.. But I am Not in a place to listen to anyone… Finally she caught me.. "Where are you going…??Jace and Simon were out of town.. I can't let you go alone " she asked, holding my hand… 

"into The woods… if we had a fight alec used to run into woods .. He won't go anywhere.. He must be here somewhere.. I am gonna get him…" I said and about to leave but Clary stopped me… "magnus!!! Wait… cat said you are close to your due.. You can't go there right now.. And what if Alec came back and you are not here.. He will get violent, you can't trigger gud anger issues it's the worst thing I could imagine.. .. You know him right… wait here I will check on woods" she said and didn't wait for my answer she shifted into her wolf form and ran into the woods 

I was standing there helpless.. With bare feet and when  the wetness in the grass caressing my feet, I felt cold, my lips started to tremble in cold .. But still I am not in the right mind to move an inch from there.. "please.. Please come back to me… please".... I cried my eyes out… "I will never say a word again.. I am sorry I Was in pain… I didn't mean it alec… please hit me , ignore me,yell at me, slap me… do whatever you want but come back to me… please" I wiped my tears  every second… 

"alec!!!!"I shouted louder but nothing was there…" please… get back to me… please "I kneel on the ground. I couldn't stand there anymore, my legs started to ache and I lost my balance… 

I dropped to my knees… and remembered every mean word I said to him. I thought how much that could hurt him.. I have this hopeless fear growing inside me.. What if he was done with me.. I looked at the ground with my glassy eyes.. Nothing is clear for my eyes.. I saw a syringe-like thing on the ground and I took it in my hand.. I smell it and I know what it is… I am used to it… 

I got a call from a private number… I can sense who it might be, but I prayed that it won't be what I think… I took the call… before I could say hello… I heard from the other side.. "hello.. Magnus babe… sorry magnus bane… missed me??" I won't forget that voice in this life… 

"son of b*****" I said, holding my tears… "still stubborn.. Hoo I love that about  you… okay I don't want to bore you… straight to the point… your puppy is with me.. So come fast and get him before he dies.." he said and my heart stops beating… I felt this rage building inside me.. 

"if you lay your hands on him.. I swear I. Will tore you apart…" I said… "Magnus baby… this Is how you talk to me when I have your most favorite person with me.. Not a good talk at all.. And don't waste my time..i will share the location. Come alone, if you try to act smart.. This is the last day you're gonna see your alec" he said and cut the call… 

My head was spinning… I know how this syringe works… I didn't want to waste any Time… I reached the location Mikel shared with me… two of them saw me and took me with them.. This is a reserved area in the middle of the forest.. No signal, nothing was there.. Nearly 10 - 15 guards are there.. I saw someone walking towards me in the dark…he snapped my phone from my hand, it's Victor, he smiled sarcastically while looking at me… "how could you be happy when I am dying every minute alone" he said and I closed my eyes in frustration… I don't know what to do… 

They guided me to the old broken wood house.. There I saw mikel… on seeing me he clicked his tongue and stood on his feet… "wow..magnus your smell… ahh I am addicted… you look wow with that" he said pointing at my stomach…

'' Where is alec?? What do you want from me?? I asked, grinding my teeth.. "That's my magnus.. No blah blah straight in action… but I want to play a little with you… it's kinda pending business with you" he said pointing his neck.. I remembered the day I took a part of flesh from his neck.. 

He moved aside and dragged a rolling chair in front of him… he rolled the chair to face my side… I was dead the moment I saw him… it's my alec tied to the chair with his head drowning toward the ground he is unconscious.. And he looked tortured he is bleeding everywhere… I was fuming in anger… I was about to kick Mikel but he stopped me with his guards…he stood in front of me.."calm down magnus…" he said pulling my hair behind… I groaned in pain… Alec coughed on hearing my voice.. I want to cry out loud but I can't show my weakness towards him.. So I held it back… 

"true Love???? Wow.. What a beautiful show to watch.." he said leaning to my lips.. I pushed him away.."What do you want?? Let him go" I shouted.. "simple..you know what I want.. Everything went wrong after I lost you… so I want you back …" he said, looking at me and  Alec back and forth… "not in any life . I would rather die than be with you" I said… 

"you won't die.. Because I want you.. I want you to give birth to my kids..… But I can't promise that with your alpha . I may kill him.." he said walking back to alec…

 "you can't… no one.. You hear me.. No one can do that…" I said with an attitude… "haaa.. That attitude I miss you alot… but magnus.. It's wolfsbane… he is full of wolfsbane… maximum.. Your alpha can't shift for one day.. So anyone can kill him.. He is a useless normal human right now.. It is highly concentrated… don't risk your alphas life over your happiness!! "he said with a cunning smile…. 

He has been through enough because of me..I don't want to be his downfall… I never see him like this.. I am not his love. I am his curse…" you are taking too much time.. Magnus… how about this "he stabbed a knife on his fine shoulder which i always used to lean, cry, laugh and bite.. He is groaning in Pain. His eyes snapped open and he looked at me helplessly…I couldn't control my tears… his flawless skin looked paler and full of cut wounds in it…

''Mikel ask me anything but please leave him". I said while pleading at him… "then come with me.. I will show you a whole new world.. Or else I can slit his throat, or rip his heart out or I may tore his skull out of his head in his own style… right??? That's how your alec killed my soldiers!!" he said, rotating the knife deep inside his shoulder… I can hear him groaning loudly… 

"if I come with you.. Will you let him go?" I asked without looking at alec.. Alec looked at me in anger. I know his gaze is fixed on me but I don't have courage to face  him …❣️TBC ❣️