Chapter 70

MAGNUS POV

Once Alec left ,lzzy hugs me tight. | looked at her confusingly... "Magnus!!! Family is everything to Alec, he never gets interested in love, relationship things and all.. He is like a lone wolf.. whenever jace clary Simon and me are together,alec was alone with his books and music's.. | felt bad for him.. He never felt jealous of us not even for a second, he is comfortable in his own way.. He loves to run in the woods and is too involved in his profession... | tried to patch up alec with Raphael but alec was not interested so | dropped the mission..

He is protective and responsible but he is concerned only about us not about him... he kept on working to share the family burden.. Even if any one proposed to him he will ignore it in a decent way.. | talked with him so many times about love and relationships, he said he never felt that way with anyone.. | was worried a lot.. | don't want him to stay alone..

And one day he came from his work with

so much confusion in his face...he said

he saw his mate but he is pregnant and

got terminated today... he said that he felt something for the first time when he saw you in hospital.. He is happy for the next 2 days and then automatically that happiness is gone. When you left the hospital without saying anything to him... you know what he said to me??? He said that maybe you ran back to your husband or boyfriend. He said something like "who is going to fall in love with a person like me.. Me and love don't fit together..” since the day he became more reserved and isolated.. He stays in his room all the time.and without knowing your face | cursed you so many times for leaving alec.

The day he saw you and madzie together in this same house he got those smiles back, with you | can see the soft and kindest alec ever...he is totally a different person around you.. So thank you for giving the happiness

he deserved in his life, you and madzie have become his entire world now.. "she said and | can feel her happiness in her eyes which are wet by the time.. | hugged her tight " there is no one in this world like Alec, | am honored to live my life with a person like him and you are the best, izzy!! Now | know why Alec feels happy even

in his lonely life, he had a sister like you "I said and rubbed her cheeks..." he is a little naughty isn't he? "she asked, giggling at me while wiping her tears , smudging her perfect eyeliner.." trust me he is a lot... "I said sarcastically..

" Are you ready or what???" Alec was shouting from the doorway...” | need to pee, just a minute "I said, rushing to the bathroom.."| Should shift our bed to the Bathroom so you can stay there!!! "he said sarcastically...” don't complain.. Your kitty is pushing my stomach always so | am peeing more often.. "I said annoyingly and walked towards him adjusting my Pants..he laughed at me and pulled me by my pants...

"| will drive!!! "Il snapped the key from alec's hand but he took it back..." No!!! Don't!!! Go sit on the passenger seat.. | was staring

at him by raising one of my eyebrows but nothing helped.. He drag me to the other side by my pants and make me sit on the passenger Seat.." | Hate you!! "i said and he tightened his grip on my chin..” hooo... really!!! “he asked looking into my eyes, he was really close, his lips brushing mine and as usual | was lost in his scent.. | pressed my lips on him for no reason... he kissed me one last time..” you are the accurate example for pregnancy mood swing.. You said that you hate me and next minute you are eating me!!" he laughed while walking to the other side and sitting in the driving seat...

| talk too much like always and he starts to hummm like always... one day he is going to realize that he made a big mistake in marrying me... he smirked and smiled

say or teased after | left?? ." he asked nervously.. "you didn't leave. You just ran away" | said and giggled... "magnus!!!" he said annoyingly.. "okay!!! Okay!!! No she didn't... she just said you become naughty nowadays" | said tickling his neck... "jezz!!! | am driving you idiotic wolfy" he laughed at me...

“From now onwards | should..” before he could finish | said "yes you shouldn't do that in the daytime’... He shook his head as "no". "from now onwards | should check whether the door is locked or not before starting something like that" he said with a smirk... "God!!! You're not gonna change" | said and hit his arms playfully.. "seriously!!! do you want me to change??" he asked cryptically..| smile wide on looking through the window... “answer??? Wolfy" he asked again.. "shut up!!! And drive" i said looking at him, he smiled like a kid...

Once we reach our home (BANE'S HOUSE) yes both are our home... "Wait, | will open, move back from me" he said and make me stand on his side, keeping some distance... | Know he is protective but | wonder if he is real or am | in some kind of dream for too long..

The house is full of dust. | know it's been 2 or 3 years since | visited here.."huh!!!! When was the last time you visited here??" he asked, running his hand on the table.... "It's been 4 years | think so.. After | thought my dad ran away because | came out as an omega.. | left the house and | left all my belongings here.. | never came to this house after that.. | hate myself and my father too....i studied with my own earnings.. | draw art, | teach martial arts and dance for kids,

| work in the nearby antique shop for part time... and | didn't visit here... when Maryse said about my dad's death, since then | want to come here but | can't.. Time doesn't permits "I said looking at the picture on the wall where my dad and me hugging each other..

"Is this your mother?? "he asked, pointing to the picture framed in the table..." yes she.. She is cute isn't it???? "| asked, looking at the photos...” just like you "he said abs looked into his eyes.. He pressed his lips on mine.. It's not a kiss of any intimacy... it just felt right.. It felt like a kiss from my mom.. It's polite, flawless, genuine, full of love, care, promises and affection.. It's not a kiss or peck he just pressed his lips just like a mom kissed her 3 yrs old kid in lips...

| looked at him with a wide smile he hugged me from behind and make me lean on his chest...

I looked at him and laughed at his expressions.. "what???" | asked pulling out the last

book and now | got all the books | want.. "nothing!!! It's just..... It's beautiful and full of colors'' he said, moving the curtain cloth casually... "| love colors'' | said walking towards him.. "But our bedroom is simple and plain,” he said, looking away... “| Know but | have you" | said, locking my arms around his neck.. "| am not colorful either, | am boring and all black and white, “ he said, wiggling his eyebrows.. "mmm... you are colorful, your heart, your innocent behavior, your care, your love and even your anger are colorful... You are the color of my life Alexander.. You give me the life | lost a few months ago’ | said, resting my forehead on him... “you promise me that you will never think about those dark days again" he said and held my waist tight...

"iam sorry...” | pressed my lips on him,

he took me in no time.. We shared a passionate kiss. But soon our hands started to roam on each other's body, the kiss got heaten up .. Now | can feel the difference in his kiss.. It's needy and it's full of love... he lifts me by thighs and makes me sit

on the study table. | wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer...I pull his head a little back and forth and | know | am frustrating him but | like the way he is getting rough .. He slipped his hand on my back, he started to stroke my bare skin under my shirt... | shifted uncomfortably... he smiled in between kissing. | know he can sense my feelings.. "relax!!! | am not take you here... it's your room right? how about a long kiss? " he asked and pressed his lips on mine .. Again | wonder if | am feeling uncomfortable in my own room but | never felt shy about roaming around naked in Alec's bedroom which always looks like an open door stadium most of the time ... it's Weird this man has some effect on me