Chapter 96

❣️Chapter 96 ❣️

MAGNUS POV 

I woke up early in the morning around 3 am.. I heard a little Cooing sound and giggling sound too… I sat on the bed and tried to open my eyes which were sticky because I was sleepy.. I saw Alec walking on our bedroom terrace.. "alec!!" I called him softly.. He poked from the side of the door.. He is all fresh and holding Max in his hand… he is feeding him… he is checking the temperature of formula by leaving a drop on his wrist.. He was too protective around max.. 

"he is hungry" he mouthed with a wide smile on his face… 

It's kind of a dad and son moment, he feeds him and Max drinks the whole bottle… now I get it.. How hungry Max was.. Alec dropped the feeder on the table and took Max on his shoulder, he was leaning and still sleeping but Alec didn't let him go.. He patted and rubbed his back softly.. Within 3 or 4 times, Max burps loudly while sleeping… Alec looked at me happily like he achieved something.. Yes of course he is the best dad.. I came from the hospital yesterday.. For all these 3 days alec is the one taking care of max, especially at the night.. 

He woke up like a robot at the correct time, he was ready with the feeding bottle before Max could start to cry… sometimes he slept in the couch while waiting for max to wake up… and then he jumped from the couch  when he starts to cry… because of that I couldn't hear max crying not even once in night… on the daytime Maryse took care of max and max is her personal baby toy… yes she was with us.. Alec thought it would be better if mom was with us for some days.. 

Alec let Max sleep on the baby trolley which is made up of wood and it was gifted by Maryse.. And It's a handmade one.. He tugged him with a cover till it covered his ears. . And yes Max got his dad's eyes.. Little bit of blue, and he is clingy around Alec that I get jealous sometimes.. He walked toward me by rubbing his hands on his arms, folding infront of his Chest… acting like it's freezing and he wanted a hug right now.. He lay on the bed slowly without making a noise.. Because his son is sleeping, that's what he says every time.. 

"god!!!" I giggled.. "don't!!" he mouthed and pressed his lips on mine not romantically but to mute my volume… 

He pushed me back on the bed without breaking the kiss.. I pulled him closer… he smells really good.. I can't stop kissing him… he took my lower lips and started to suck it hard.. I couldn't moan because my man was not letting me breathe and not giving time to talk or complain.. I started to pull and push his hair stands on his back head and I played with it… he broke the kiss once he was done… I looked at him with a smile.."you look cuddly" I said pinching and twisting his cheeks … "then cuddle me" he said biting my chin… I dragged him to my chest and he leaned on my chest burying his face on my neck… we both were  sleepy.. So we drifted into each other's arms…. 

+++++++

When I woke up in the morning, it's early I know but I slept enough… I saw Alec still lying on my arms.. I ran my fingers on his eyebrows.. He frowns and smiles in sleep. he looks more beautiful nowadays… I leaned a little forward  and kissed his forehead ...."if you have beautiful lips WHY not to kiss me on my  lips" alec said in his raspy voice, he is half sleepy…yet he moved a little up to face me… 

"Good morning!!!" I said and pecked his lips.. "Indeed it is," he said and kissed me on my  lips… I pulled him closer, he claimed on top of me… he took my lower lips and started to suck me hard,while I was sucking his upper lips.. He licked my lips seductively… I can feel his growing desire.. "mmmm.. Someone had a morning…" before I could complete alec shut me up with his lips.. He slid his tongue in between my teeths.. I felt my fav warmness.. I wonder every time, how  could a kiss give you a secure feeling… 

He explores every corner of my mouth… I was too lost In his kiss.. He pulled my lower lips by his teeths… I moan a little… he starts to trace to my jaw line and ear lobes… I was holding Alec's ass.. I don't know if I am squeezing him… I can feel his shaky breath nearer my ear… I squeeze him really hard when he bite a little on my earlobe.. I whimper under his breath.. He was balancing himself with one hand and his other hand was already working under my sweater.. His index finger tracing his way up to my chest,while his teeth and lips prying on my neck.. I threw my head back in pleasure, by taking my hand from his ass, I slipped my hands under his shirt, and I started to caress his bare back… 

Alec took my Adam's apple in his mouth and started to suck it harder… "Alexander!!" I blabbered… "relax!!!" he said and he continued his way to the side of my neck.. I tilt my head away because I want this more, it's been long… he chuckled and started to attack my neck.. His fingers are not showing any mercy on me.. It's still there under my shirt doing sinful things like twisting and pinching my nipple.. When he traces down his lips to my collarbone..i was done with this makeout… his fingers tracing down to my pj's.. The moment he slipped his hand under my boxer.. I squeeze his shoulder.. And Alec groaned in pain, then I realized what I was doing… "shit… I am sorry…" I said..Alec was whining in pain by holding his shoulder.. I started to rub his back… "I am sorry…" i Said looking at his eyes.. He is  laughing through his  pain.. 

He closed my mouth with his hand and pressed his lips on my forehead.."don't make any noise otherwise my son will spoil all my romantic mood" he said and giggled ..I pulled his t-shirt away to see the wound… I caressed it with my finger.. "it's okay… I am fine" he said…'' are you healing slowly..??" I asked him.. "come on magnus.. I am fine.. I can shift now.. Just the trace of wolfsbane is still in my system.. So healing is a bit slow that's all" he said, running his finger on the Outline of my face… "It's all because of me!!" I said and looked at his shoulder, I couldn't face him… "magnus!!!!" he turned me to face him… "it's nothing magnus.. You know what hurts more than that??" he asked…i know where it's going… "alec!!!" I said but he stopped me… "shhh… the moment you decided to leave me.. I was dead then and there…" he said and I hugged him tight.. "I am sorry I don't have any other option" I said, my voice getting broken.. He rubbed my back by holding me  tight… 

"but that doesn't mean. You can leave me in the middle of our life.. Even If it's for a few minutes.. I felt like Mikel defeated me.. Like I lost the only person I had only for myself" he said and I relieved myself from his arms.. I looked into his glassy eyes.. "promise me something!! You will never Leave me at any cause, even if it costs the death of me" he said…. "I can't promise that… if I have to choose between your life and my happiness.. I will always choose your life… I would do anything to keep you alive…" I said and I saw the same anger in Alec's eyes again.. He didn't say a word… he was about to leave but I dragged him closer by his collar… he didn't look me into my eyes… I kissed him hard, I know I am not going to get a return kiss.." but it's your responsibility to keep things away from us… be with me.. I don't want that to happen again… promise me that you will keep us safe.. Promise you never push me to that situation ever again!" I said, resting my forehead on him… he kissed me gently..i opened my eyes to see him…'' I promise, "he said and kissed me again… I chuckled and kissed him back… 

" So what happened to mikel…?? "I asked once we break the kiss…he clicked his tongue.." mmmm.. I did what I said!! "he said, smirking at me.." you killed him? "I smiled happily.." Did I ever say I am gonna kill him..?? "he said and stood on his feet…" then what you did?? Handed him  to Raphael?? "I asked.." Are you okay.?? You can walk or..okay Nevermind" he said and took me in his arms in bridal style .. "wait.. I can walk, it's a little sore that's all.." I said and protested, but he gave me a death glare and I shut my mouth like always… 

He took me to Maryse's room.. Before I could knock the door Maryse opened it with a wide smile.. "Is my teddy still sleeping??" she asked and Alec nodded.. "mom!! Could you please look after max… we gotta… umm" he said and "ohh.. I get it.. Go" she said and walked towards  our room… "where are we going??? Is Mikel in prison..?? Are you taking me there early in the morning with pj's" I asked.. He rolled his eyes and kissed me hard.. "Can you shut your mouth for 2 minutes? " he asked, smiling at me… I nodded by faking my annoying look…. ❣️TBC ❣️